Reviews for a choice of worlds
myanko92 chapter 1 . 3/9
This is awesome. I love that Orihime is strong enough to accept what she has and not give up the most important things. This is a really great, strengthening piece. Thank you!
Zanbandia chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Never read D. Gray-Man but wow. I suddenly like the RoadxOrihime pairing.

Oh man. I was kind of hoping Orihime would say yes, but it keeps to her character that she said no.

Awesome story. Made me enjoy it even though I've never read one of the series.
Banu Thebes chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Man, I've been waiting for decent -man crossovers to crop up, and damn, this is really really good.

I love how you combine the two worlds almost as if they've always been together. Hollows are frightening but so are akuma, and they can definitely co-exist, in a way.

It would be interesting to see the flip side and have a protagonist from -man interact with a Bleach villain. ;)

Great work, though, I'm definitely faving this. _
Tossino chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow... This was very fascinating. I gave up on Bleach, but Pensulliwen linked it to me so... Wow. I'm surprised. This was really, really good. Just...

It was great.

I love your writing style, and Road was just perfect. Can't say much about Orihime as I feel like I never really got to know her but she was good too for as much as I could tell.

And I love your writing style.

This was just very good. Well done~ 3
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Possibly the strangest crossover I've ever seen, yet you really made it work. Nicely done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Whoa. I'm literally been sitting here, staring at the screen and all I can think is 'Oh my god. Oh my god.' That was amazing. Really creepy, but really really cool. It made sense, too, and I think you characterized them very well.
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
*BAMPH*

*internal circuits blown*

*overload of awesome, error thrown*
mupetersas.upenn.edu chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was a good story, and it's nice to see Orihime demonstrating some will, even when she's almost lost everything. ...Though seeing Ichigo's full hollow form and its devotion to her brings a slightly uncomfortable comparison to the akuma.

...It's also interesting that she lists Ulquiorra as her friend, even after... y'know he just murdered Ichigo and was being a jerk about it.
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very cool. Haunting.
vilde ravn or vilde valravn chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Dammn. That was so good, sorry for lack of a better word.

Orihime's one of the many characters in Bleach I just adore and... T_T it's so fricking amazing! Oh and Road's cool too :D

But damn, I can't even string any words together! I totally reading the other one!
accallia chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Epic.
For Spite chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Well this was an interesting crossover idea.

It made more sense than your Aizen and Edgeworth story as well, since Orihime has the type of power to interest supernatural beings (that and if Aizen truly believed that the law was absolute he would have simply subverted the Central 46 instead of killing them all).

Road makes a good temptress for Orihime since they both manifest their powers and occasionally their personalities in childlike fanciful ways. Both have hidden depths, but the difference lies in what lurks in those depths. It makes me wonder what world Road wished to construct by merging with Orihime's.