Reviews for warm heart, cold feet
Megiddo chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Homo warning, please .
Megiddo chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
A warning pls before implied homo -.-
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
lol! This was great! It's always a pleasure reading your work! I was tickled with anticipation when I saw that you had two new stories out!
auditoryeden chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Pardon me, but why were Kyoraku, Nanao, and Juushiro all in one bed at the same time? Kyoraku and Nanao I get. Even Kyoraku and Juushiro. But not all three.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hehe, well isn't that cute! I bet he IS too warm blooded for cold feet. LOL. I would imagine with Jyu's sickly lungs and circulation, he'd feel cold a lot of the time.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Lovely, charming, sweet and funny.
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved it! I'm a huge fan of all three! although I prefer Shunsui and Nanao alone And Ukitake with Unohana, I have to admit the idea of the three of them 'sharing' is too sexy to ignore. Haha, now I hope you do more lemony ones, lol.
K chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is the first time I've seen the 3 presented this way and yet it was well done. :)
Ayame1710 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
'Your facade of deep awareness from behind a tilted hat would have been more convincing if you weren't snoring.'

I loved that line.

Your fics seem to reduce me to a state of noncoherent reviewing. Suffice to say that I loved the whole fic, and thought that Jyuushirou's immediate understanding of the disturbance was positively wonderful.

I love how you show this threesome.