Reviews for intoxication
Megiddo chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Repent .
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i'm noticing a pattern in your M fics..you seem to be using what andy warhol once said: sex is nearly not as pleasurable as the idea of having sex. and the way i see, you're quite using it effectively!

and ah a threesome, between jushiro, shunsui and nanao! i've never read (an implied) threesome in any of the fanfics i've read before! XD
Lollydesu chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
oh i love those 3 xD and together they're even better!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aye yai yai! "...nakedness in itself isn't half as seductive as the possibility of nakedness."

Very perceptive!
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
*blush* Very well written. The emotions and descriptions are great :)
spitfire2962 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I am in love with this fic and the wonderful way that you write these three. I really look forward to reading more of your work.
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
oh yess! It's always a treat to read one of your stories! I'm so happy I saw you name next to it, I almost passed this one over. Instead, I read it twice. Very nice!
RedSavant chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I've got to say, I'm really impressed with the sheer volume and quality of your writing. Your work has shown me the light of Ukitake/Shunsui/Nanao, this one in particular.

Just a little quibble, though, for something I saw in Hazardous Environment: -kun is only for male friends and subordinates. Jushiro should call Nanao 'Nanao-chan'. )

Keep up the great work!
Shandrial chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Ohh, sexy. I would have never thought of Nanao in there with Shunsui and Jyu, but what the hell heh. But it was handled well.
emeraldteardrops chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Have I ever said how hot this threesome pairing is? *sighs* I love it. I especially loved the last part between Jyuushirou and Nanao. I would love to read more between them. Thanks for writing this and great job!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I enjoyed this far more than I should have. Then I enjoyed the consummate craft that went into it ... almost as much.
fdfs chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ah! Nanao! I'm so jealouse! What I wouldnt do to have such an arrangement! She gets them both! So lucky!
Ayame1710 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So that's how it happened...

I always wondered :)

I really, really, really loved this. You handled this so deftly, so seamlessly, that it just...there are no words.

Coincidentally, I have now reread all your Jyuu/Shun/Nanao fics in what I think is the order that they happened, and was very pleased to include this. I loved it.

That's all.