Reviews for Without You
042014 chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
This was a lovely story
Milla chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
What a exceptional, sadly but also beautiful story. Im really impressed and I havent read any similar fanfiction. I feel like crying and smiling at the same time. Thx for writing such a extraordinary story. And I wish Anna strenght and courage to go on. Peace be with her.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Poor Bella :'(
CCslover22 chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
swet.
gldlys chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Omg this is one of the saddest fanfictions i have read :(

but it was very good and well written. :)
spannieren chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
really touching story :)
Miss E R chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
omg what a sad but amazing story!

I cried through it all!

you wrote it so well, I cant even imagine the pain of losing your love!

What a brilliant story, well done! x
nicole1962 chapter 21 . 1/14/2010
nice;0
dijurido chapter 20 . 1/13/2010
This story was so sad! I cried so much! But it was cute with the flashbacks and I'm really glad they were reunited in the end! Great job!
edward'sbella17 chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
g/s
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 20 . 10/31/2009
omg.

this was soo sad.

i cried through the whole thing.

i kind of like/don't like the ending.

they're together, but not really.

cause they're dead.

but i wish this really happened.

heaven and stuff. i believe in it.

but some don't.

what if i'm the wrong one.

what if we don't get to be with the ones we love like this in the end.

for now, i can believe and imagine it happens like this :)

this was beautiful.

thank you.
Marianka chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
Sad and happy .So emotional

and great.:)
il libro chapter 20 . 9/14/2009
aw, what a sweet ending :), one question though, r u religious? Cause even though i go to a very religious school, i am NOT religious . . . and just the whole mention of afterlife got me curious, like a lot of things do . . . do u like cheese? Cause i only like Brie (the cheese) and Philadelphia (but even then i only like it ob bagels . . .) yeah obviously I'm bored and have such a sad life i have nothing better to do than post random reviews. Oh and by the way I don't like my real name either (u just mentioned u didn't like ur real name on your profile) my real name is Tegwin, but i absolutely hate it so i get EVERYONE to call me Twiggy. And the reason why i chose the name "il libro" is because in Italian (i was taught Italian for 7 and a half frickin years) it means "the book" and i love to read so it just fit, and yeah this is probably getting really boring for you:) just one last thing though, have you ever played Farmville (on face book) because you have not lived until u play Farmville! And finally, i love all ur concepts and the way you write, so keep up the good work Mellie :)
emeCe chapter 20 . 9/11/2009
Yeii! Happy ending ) It was a little bit abrupt, but they will be together for ever and ever and ever . And that's all that matters.

Again, I agree with Bethanne394. A 'prequel' would be GREAT.

Right now, I'll read the outtakes!

Loved the story.
emeCe chapter 19 . 9/11/2009
I agree with Bethanne394 (I like to read the reviews in most of the chapters).

I love this “You know, sometimes you’re too sweet for your own good.” and this “But you should just give up. I’m always going to love you like this, Bella. Get used to it.” .