Reviews for Store Bought Woman
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 3/30
That was rough! Great beginning though. I always wondered about Carlisle and Rose's relationship in the beginning.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Excellent:)
Stars4jj chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Oh I wish you'd finish it. What a beautiful journey Into a difficult mind. Well done!

Jj
Kateri3740 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
No, no don't leave it as it is! She is so upset, SOMETHING needs to change. Or add a scene where Carlisle talks with Esme. You should keep it going!
Cumor chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
It is lovely as a stand alone story but I would love to see Carlisle break through Rosalie's wall to teach her what love really is.
Janey chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! AND MAKE ROSALIE DO SOMETHING THAT EARNS HER A SPANKING AGAIN! AND MAKE HER SUPER FURIOUS!
carolynjames chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Yes- Continue-This is a perfect Carlisle and bitchy Rose-I would love to see her get to the point of surrendering to Carlisle's parental love and atleast submit to him-none the less-
Dear John 15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
liked it a lot lol it was very good keep me updated
BringOnTheShackles chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Again I love this :) And I wouldn't complain if you decided to continue it... ;)
angeliena chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh my! Carlisle that spanked Rosalie!
AnnabethnAliceLuvr chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
im angry that rosalie spoke to esme that way and its natural for carlisle 2 b mad, i just thought he would've known better than 2 hit rosalie, especially of her past, but i LUVd the story and the beginning was especially funny :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 ah-mazing job!

SMILE!:D -*annabethnaliceluvr!*-
marty chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
one of the best, well written and worded story I have read so far,,Hope that there's more to this story?
CTgirl14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
please update soon
breee chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
WRITE MORE!1
Greysfanhp chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Sorry I didn't sign in, I'm a bit lazy at the moment... Lol. Anyway nice writting! Carlisle's POV was perfect, though I do have some objections of spanking rose (nobody would ever do that, especially only a year after of well... you know), but apart from that very in character! I hope there are more chapters cuz I'd love to hear more heart to heart conversations between carlisle and rose, and especially when she realizes they are her family and she loves them, etc.

But anyway, carry on with the amazing work and update soon.

P.S. Crap, I just noticed I have to sign in to alert the story XD