Reviews for Please
Mia chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Can you please update soon but if that's cool.
Aquamarine6996 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Yay! Takuya is so awesome, he had made them kiss!
Aquamarine6996 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
D'aww so CUTE! What happened to JP and Tommy?
Aquamarine6996 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I loved the ending! And Zoe? Just to let you know, Kouichi's mine. MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!
cherrrysakura chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Oooh super cute can't wait till next chapter!
TobiGB chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
Great chapter I look forward to the next one.
Shadowedlion chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
Izumi Ch3 ... i love that dress... where can i get it for my... prom? year 12 dance anyway.
TobiGB chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
I think that /izumi_ch/set?id13481363 would be a good one.
TobiGB chapter 12 . 11/12/2009
Great chapter looks like Kouichi is about to ask zoe I'm looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
TobiGB chapter 11 . 11/10/2009
Great chapter I find highly believeable that Kouichi can sing I mean he is voiced by crispin freeman just look at episode 30 of digimon frontier I bet zoe has a great singing voice too. Anyway I'm looking forward to your next chapter./_\
TobiGB chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Great chapter looks like takuya is responseible for Kouichi and Zoe's first kiss. anyway I can't wait to see what happens in lyour next chapter. _
TobiGB chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
This was a great chapter _ the dance contest was great too. Kyumi must be one heck of a dancer _ Anyway great chapter I look forward to the next. /_\
TobiGB chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Wow I have to say that was a bit of a suprase haveing talent agents showing up at the school talent show what a twist to the story. I can't wait to see what song Kouichi and Izumi will sing along with the others too. I look forward to it update soon. ;)
ReimeiOokami chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I wonder what Kouji would sound like singing?
ReimeiOokami chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Lol! My friend sometimes uses my boyfriend to get me to do thing, it's so annoying. T_T

I'll have to admit I'm not keen on Kouji/oc pairings, but this story is good!