Reviews for The Tale of Danny Phantom
GreekFreak17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Plz continue the story I find this being an amazing idea and I would love to see it being continued
don't care chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
What the hell hurry up and put ch.3 up already.
Karyn Phantom chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
update soon
danny phantom - youth of the g chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
danny phantom - youth of the ghost zone
Miasaki chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Col! Disney's Herculese was my third fave disney film of all time, maybe fourth...

But this fic is awesome, I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

But that means... Pariah is... DANNY'S DAD?

0_o

Well, I have a ... request...

Have you thought about doing a DP/ Spectacular spiderman crossover? I mean, if you look at it... Sam:Gwen Danny:Pete Harry:Tucker... Almost EVERY PART fits. The jealous friend... The blond hotshot jock... Even the Latina cheerleader!

Please, consider it?

thnx.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Definitely love this! The parts fit perfectly, and it was funny! Please update! XD
Tendolover chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
wow not bad can't wait till the next chapter.
aryaneragon4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
hehehehe awesome!
Kradeiz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Way too much of this is ripped from the Hercules movie, just with character's names and powers changed. Seems kinda lazy. At one point, you even call Vlad Hades in the story, too.
Fall's Breeze chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
cool
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Please update soon, this is really starting to get interesting!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
ok you are a genius! i love hercules! you rock! besides i always thought sam was like meg!
reader chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
not bad. Copying the movie to a t. Try not to sound exacly like the movie though.
youdon'tknow chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like the idea of a Danny Phantom story being based off of the Disney Hercules movie, but I gotta agree with "shadowhunter4life" on pretty much every thing. I know that authors don't like to here this but I think you should redo this chapter before you go on to the next.

The problem I see here is that it's too much like the Hercule movie (words and every thing). For example the Box Ghost shape shifting, we know that he can't do that so how about just having use his actual powers (like when his future self made energy cubes). Could you make Vlad sound a little more like Vlad instead of Hades while you're at it? Danny having super strength is believable (he did lift a ghost-dragon and swing it around), so keep that in.

I think instead of having Vlad and Pariah Dark as brothers you should make Vlad just a "loyal" adviser or something like that, or at least change one or both of their last names (you left one as Dark and the other Plasmius). Also seeing as how everyone is technically dead there should be no underworld, so to speak, for Vlad to rule.

Come on can't you put Jazz in as his step sister? It's gonna be pretty hard to believe that Jack and Maddie are okay with ghost, so you might want to make them into something similar to ghost hunters at least (come on that what makes them them). I hope you plan on keeping Phantoms other powers as well.

I know it may sound like I'm flaming you, but I'm not. I like the idea of the story, but what you're doing isn't just copying the idea from the movie. You're also copying the words, scenes, and just about everything else (a few similarity here and there is nice but don't over do it). If the story is too much like the movie than (for those who saw the movie) the story will begin to get dull. Aging sorry for how all of this may sound, but I really think you should redo this before you go further.
AncientGoddessOfDarkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
i like it! 'Hercules' was, and still is, one of my favorite movies. and 'Danny Phantom' is one of my favorite TV shows. just one thing: careful with your dialogue-i noticed that some had not been changed so that it fit the ghost theme. but other than that, it was good! next chapter...