Reviews for The Return
Fallow52 chapter 15 . 9/2
Kudos :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 15 . 7/5
I really enjoyed this story, I thought it was an interesting plot and one i had not seen before
Araytigre chapter 15 . 5/6
This was a fun story, started out somewhat sad, but quickly gained momentum to a very happy end. Thank You. TTFN
old-crow chapter 15 . 4/21

Like my own, your wife's first story showed promise, but we've all found that practice makes perfect.

Thanks for having these here.

Dementor149 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
What a magnificent first effort. Thank you for posting this oh so sweet story. I need to go brush or I'll get cavities.

The trial was my favorite part, especially with death taking the form of Severus Snape. I liked the wedding scene, though the anniversary and B days make it just a little too easy for Harry to remember.

Bless you and yours.
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful story so glad to have discovered your other stories that led me to this gem
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Merlin, this story is so good! I am only sorry I did not see this much earlier.
D. Page Robin
madnessdownunder2 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
very very nice! Well done!
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
So we went from Harry being dead and a battle for his mortal soul, to finding Merlin trapped in a prison by Morgana to Harry finding he had a larger family of blood than he ever thought possible to Marrying Hermione the love of his life and soul-mate to the birth of not only his twins but Ron and Luna's son as well. That was one heck of a story that did not seem so finished to me. So if you ever decide to pick it back up again I would support that thought wholeheartedly. Thank you for writing such a good fic.
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Wow so we will be getting a little Weasley and a little set of Potters will be soon behind. Poor Hogwarts in eleven years.
HoosierCullen chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Well that was one very intertaining reception. I am glad Harry has some semblance of happiness in his life after having to go through soo much in his short wizarding life.
HoosierCullen chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
That was a very good and funny chapter. I liked the wedding and the interaction between Merlin and the Dursleys was very fun to read.
HoosierCullen chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
So they all got plastered and had to have Molly give them a hangover potion. Next the wedding of Harry to Hermione.