Reviews for The Return
Dementor149 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
What a magnificent first effort. Thank you for posting this oh so sweet story. I need to go brush or I'll get cavities.

The trial was my favorite part, especially with death taking the form of Severus Snape. I liked the wedding scene, though the anniversary and B days make it just a little too easy for Harry to remember.

Bless you and yours.
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful story so glad to have discovered your other stories that led me to this gem
D. Page Robin chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful.
D. Page Robin chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Merlin, this story is so good! I am only sorry I did not see this much earlier.
D. Page Robin
madnessdownunder2 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
very very nice! Well done!
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
WOW!
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
So we went from Harry being dead and a battle for his mortal soul, to finding Merlin trapped in a prison by Morgana to Harry finding he had a larger family of blood than he ever thought possible to Marrying Hermione the love of his life and soul-mate to the birth of not only his twins but Ron and Luna's son as well. That was one heck of a story that did not seem so finished to me. So if you ever decide to pick it back up again I would support that thought wholeheartedly. Thank you for writing such a good fic.
HoosierCullen chapter 14 . 10/31/2012
Wow so we will be getting a little Weasley and a little set of Potters will be soon behind. Poor Hogwarts in eleven years.
HoosierCullen chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
Well that was one very intertaining reception. I am glad Harry has some semblance of happiness in his life after having to go through soo much in his short wizarding life.
HoosierCullen chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
That was a very good and funny chapter. I liked the wedding and the interaction between Merlin and the Dursleys was very fun to read.
HoosierCullen chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
So they all got plastered and had to have Molly give them a hangover potion. Next the wedding of Harry to Hermione.
HoosierCullen chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
So Merlin has been set free of his prison and it was Ron who came up with the idea to get the mirror into his prison. Ron can be pretty clever when he puts his mind to it.
HoosierCullen chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
Hermione got her wedding dress and Harry found his great grandmother was one of his favorite Professors. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when Minerva went to the Dursley's.
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
So they all got to meet and speak with the Merlin. That had to be a great experience for the four.
HoosierCullen chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
That was very cute I liked how both Hugh and Mya didn't know the other had powers and the revealing was very cool.