Reviews for The Return
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 4/17
"When it reached me I was suddenly so happy, I remembered every happy moment of my life," Ron told them. ***** Sounds kind of like the extreme opposite of a Dementor.

Well, I guess the Dursleys got what was coming to them. They were pretty nervy showing up at Harry's wedding with that request. Harry had their measure, though, when he pointed out that Petunia's tears were not grief for the rotten way she had treated her nephew; they were for herself and her humiliation at having been exposed.

It was kind of nice to see Ron treat everyone decently for a change.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 4/17
Since when does Harry need to send a note to Dobby? Usually all he has to do is mention Dobby by name, and in he pops! Come to think of it, Hedwig usually just shows up when Harry needs her, too.

According to many of the stories I've read, Harry has family property in Snowdonia. Perhaps they will get lucky.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/16
The idea of entering the Realm of Death reminds me of the scene in The Canterville Ghost where Virginia pleads with the Angel of Death to have mercy on Sir Simon, so that he can pass on from this world. I hope Harry will return rather than pass on ... but I guess we must wait.

Apparently, I have read this story before, but I seem to have forgotten much of it. I really liked the trial. I'm glad Albus - who seems to have a way with words - was chosen to speak for Harry. I'm also glad he was on the correct side this time. (Actually, I was expecting a name-calling match between Snape and the Marauders. I guess they were on their best behavior ... for a change!)
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
Very cute story!
Fallow52 chapter 15 . 9/2/2015
Kudos :)
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
I really enjoyed this story, I thought it was an interesting plot and one i had not seen before
Araytigre chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
This was a fun story, started out somewhat sad, but quickly gained momentum to a very happy end. Thank You. TTFN
old-crow chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Hi,

Like my own, your wife's first story showed promise, but we've all found that practice makes perfect.

Thanks for having these here.

O-C
Dementor149 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
What a magnificent first effort. Thank you for posting this oh so sweet story. I need to go brush or I'll get cavities.

The trial was my favorite part, especially with death taking the form of Severus Snape. I liked the wedding scene, though the anniversary and B days make it just a little too easy for Harry to remember.

Bless you and yours.
desireejones99 chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Beautiful story so glad to have discovered your other stories that led me to this gem
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Merlin, this story is so good! I am only sorry I did not see this much earlier.
D. Page Robin
madnessdownunder2 chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
very very nice! Well done!
ruth hammond chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
WOW!
HoosierCullen chapter 15 . 10/31/2012
So we went from Harry being dead and a battle for his mortal soul, to finding Merlin trapped in a prison by Morgana to Harry finding he had a larger family of blood than he ever thought possible to Marrying Hermione the love of his life and soul-mate to the birth of not only his twins but Ron and Luna's son as well. That was one heck of a story that did not seem so finished to me. So if you ever decide to pick it back up again I would support that thought wholeheartedly. Thank you for writing such a good fic.