Reviews for Fruitlessly
xXMayDayXx chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Perfect and in character completely! I hope you right more...?
McHobbit chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
OMG how amazing! There aren't many Mental fics, which is very sad in my opinion since the show is so amazing, so I hope that you will write more?
CharminglyEccentric chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This was right on the dot. A perfect picture of what a relationship with Jack would be like. I really liked it, the words also flowed so nicely. I agree with the other reviewers, you did seem to capture his character exactly! A lovely fanfic, this is. Very well done. I hope there will be a Mental Season 2.
BluStarBurst chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was really well written and rather sad.
Tracy137 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I like this as this sums up the character of Jack so well. I've subscribed just in case you decide to continue it; perhaps seeing from the girlfriend's pov as he interacts with the rest of the staff (including the odious Belle) and her take on it. But I love it just as much as a one off.

Many thanks for posting it as it had me nodding and smiling when I realised that Jack really is just like this - pity the poor girlfriend right? ;O)
lookingatstars chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I like this and it's a shame that there's not more Mental fics. I think you encapsulated Jack perfectly in this fic so well done