Reviews for I Love You, Bella Swan
RozieIvashkov chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Oh hot effing dayumm! That was too friggin hilarious! I laughed in every single chapter and that was just pure hilarity! And the beer bear! Omfg how the he'll does he keep finding Emmett? He's like a damn bee or something! Same with the raccoons! And Jacob! Omg I hope u end up continuing this story bcuz this is pure gold! I love it!

xoxo Rozie
Unimpressed chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
This story is poorly written and has a terrible plot! You can hardly follow it! I really dont like this story.
Until the Whole World Hears chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
omg that was histracal and amazing please update

much love

sparklingfaith
XxTwilight.ChicxX chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
MORE and wow ha ha that was awsomw
jazmyn chapter 8 . 10/21/2009
ou this is really good i cant wait for more
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
AW. please update soon

-ME!

cheak out my stories
Sup chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Isn't this just "I Love You, Beth Cooper." There's a part in the previews where she takes off her gown by bending over and says, "But it was so sweet, I'll have to let you live."
MexicanaChica21 chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
AMAZING STORY!
acw1 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
good chapter
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
oh god, the bear with the beer bottle was the best! omg! i cant stop laughing, and the fact that its chasing emmett...lol i fell on teh floor laughing every time that damn bear showed up.
frankfart101 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
LUST !

AHA, lol. Yay thanks for updateing :) I abso love this chapter.
frankfart101 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Ah i love it :) Please update son
Shoveler chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
this really be one of the craziest ou there stories ever, its prey good
NoelleSeven chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
I love that song "I'm On a Boat"! My friends (not so sober) sang at karaoke the other night. Hilarious! Is this based on that "I Love You Beth Cooper" movie?
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
whats with the bear and coons being everywhere they are was that in the movie or are you adding that for laughs

Carrie/Prepgirl200