Reviews for Beloved Ones
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hahahaha... that was really cute! hahahaha and funny _
Dracofides chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hahaha XD...Kyouya become a bully..poor Tsuna...got his cookies snatched..although he was only able to eat one...
2727yeah chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
araa, nante kawaii~

both young Tsuna & Hibari!

i kinda felt hungry when tsuna describe the cracker XD
grafitti chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AW~!

Tsuna-AgeKindergartenKindergarten HibariTeddy GrahamsFRICKIN ADORABLE.

And Mini-Tsuna-kun, your 'bummers' are the cuteness in life.

/Grey
cg2006 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
TT poor tsu-kun, hibari was such a meanie... but he did give back one. how cute!
urnaywey chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
dammy... this is cute... as though they r in kindergarden or so... wonderin if there is ssequel to it...
Jikage chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
LOL. I loved it when Kyouya ordered him to open and close his mouth. xD But it was a little mean of him to steal the whole box. xD Cute.
E.R. Lescano chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That. Is. So. Adorable.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Bombard him!

Lol i would...just bundle him for the cookies then run like the clappers!
Oniisamaa chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I was awwing the whole way of reading this fic. It's so cute. It made my heart ache sweetly the whole way. It reminds me of Lupo Leprotto, though, oddly. But oddness isn't a bad thing.

Tsuna's so cute in this. Hibari is evil-though he was trying to fix the evil that he did. He did a pretty good job fixing it too.

Thanks for writing. Especially Tsuna's personality. I can very much imagine that. It's so cute. There is no other word for it, unless there was a specific scientific version of the word 'cute'.

Aching sweetly? I don't think so. Anyway, it's so very cute. Oho.
Apple of Doom chapter 1 . 7/23/2009

adorable~!
Caithdean chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
LOL!
hellzboy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw~ at least he gave back one cookie heheheh XD I didn't even know hibari liked sweets~ that's so cute! different from other kindergarden fics.. but much cuter and funnier! XD nice oneshot!