Reviews for In Stereo
Babette12 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
So, I'm thinking from you note that Bella would be much happier in jeans and a t-shirt, but Alice dressed her. Also, since she does work in fashion, she probably didn't take much persuading because she understands the impact clothes can have.

I really like how you've written Bella. It's honest. Why is it in fics if Bella is a sexual person then she's a slut? I loved her rant, it makes her real. She's a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it, and really doesn't care what others think. Something that apparently throws Edward for a loop.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
This story is great. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I want to know about all the others and why she has a reputation.
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
This is so very interesting. I'm with Bella. I so hate double standards, especially where sex is concerned. Can't wait to see where this goes.
ByteMeGeekette chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Learning more about Bella is fun. :) Glad to see a bit of communication between the two.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Great chapter! :D

It looks like Edward and Bella have a lot to work on in the relationship department.
flecour chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Excellent Chapter! )
ny88 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Great chapter :D
Hope4more chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Great update, I was shocked by the whole Emmett thing. Really didn't see that one coming. Seth and his family is funny as hell.

I am really eager to see what Bella has to say for herself tomorrow. Is she really a player or is it just a label that got tacked to her? This is very interesting indeed.
meghant91 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
damn. soo good so far!
pippapear chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I LOVE this story!

Its so diff to Secret (that still has my heart!)

& I am ALL intrigued now as to Bella's dealio...

Very suspect but innocent explanation?

Thanks for this lovey!

I really really like this!

& all my love.

cshorte chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Great chapter! hm Bella is Emmetts ex, interesting. I wonder if Edward will ask about her about Emmett! can't wait to find out what happens on their date!
Mbakes9344 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Funny Emmett and Bella, I so thought you were going to say Edward and Rose after that. That wouldve been the icing on the cake for sure. Seth and his family are quite the bunch too. Oompa Loompa good shit. still liking the story even if you did leave us wondering;)

vanessarae chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Ooh, what a twist. Reminding me of Dirty Diana more and
Babette12 chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Why do I get the feeling that the Bella being portrayed to Edward isn't really who she is? Only how she might be perceived? IDK, whenever Edward talks to her she seems so sweet, not at all like how's she's being described. I look forward to finding out! I'm sure she might be surprised by Edward's accusations at dinner.
azure0610 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Okay I'm freaked the fuck out. Usually I don't really have a problem with this sort of thing...of course BOTH parties are usually WELL aware of the "family" connection.

Emmett didn't clarify if he and Bella did have sex but I'm will to bet they did.

What's wrong with Bella? Emmett said he had issues with her? What issues? That made it sound like something bad.

I want to like Bella. I REALLY do but I don't see how she can talk her way innocent out of this. Will we find out what she does for a living? PLEASE tell me she isn't the brunette Paris Hilton? She's always in the tabloids...usually half of the rumors in those tabloids about women scaling the "poles" of Hollywood's young men are true.

What's her game? She most definitely knew Edward was Emmett's brother. Their close, Emmett would naturally say oh by the way I have a brother named Edward and she could put two and two together.

Unless Bella has a twin sister or a doppelganger she doesn't know about there's about a 10% she can truly be a good girl and the innocent, soft spoken, lip biting girl she was the morning after
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »