Reviews for In Stereo
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
wow emm's ex huh that is a change there. I like where this story is going. seth is so funny doing the to james he is always good for a laugh I guess.
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
oh bella...lol her and emmett, her and edward, her and possible young hot celebrities. the twists and turns already and only chapter 2! well, since you're only doing 10 chapters, i guess that makes sense. fast and hard, that's teh way i like it. lol

anyway, i forgot to mention last time how much i enjoyed edward's biological dad being gay. so i fig'd i'd say it rightnow.

seth again is priceless. ilove that he basically has the maturity level of a 17 yo boy. and that he is in the "adult entertainment business"

now get to writin and postin so i can see what happens. you haven't spilled all the beans on this one for me yet. so i am eager with anticipation.

oh and ps, i was a girls scout too. ;)
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
yeah, us argentine girls are sexy. too bad you denied us some pleasure in the form of edward cullen.

i like seth a lot. hehe. i'm glad he's down to earth and hilarious

and carlisle as a former hair band front man? dear lord. that's the best thing EVER. i am in love with your carlisle.

i can't remember if you said the plot will follow the song exactly. i like bella being an "opportunist" but i still want love, twoo love.
CRob25 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
hm...I can't wait to see what this whole Bella not telling Edward she's Emmett's ex is about. :)
flecour chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Excellent! )
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I cant wait to find out what happens at dinner. I think I might be addicted to this story.
HoosierNina chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I wasn't expecting Emmett to be Bella's mysterious twist. It is funny that Edward thought Alice was underage. I am curious what Bella will say about her relationship with Emmett.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I like it! Great set up. I'm guessing "A" is Alice and my favorite duo are sleeping with roommates. Can't wait to read this play out.
tazmcd chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
wow! totally didn't see that twist coming. That's actually really cool. Great story so far! I love what you've done with Seth as well.
blocksofcolour chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
James...orange & smelly? Gawd, you make me laugh hard. I can't wait for Victoria's reaction...
roxinfox23 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
so the plot thickens!
Jeni K chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
First off did Emmett actually sleep with Bella or just date her? or do I have to wait for the next chapter to find that out. Im looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
funkydiva1978 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
It is all twisted and shit! I really like it!

I loved these first two chapters! I know you are doing this in Epov but i am really excited to figure out Bella's role.

I can't wait for the next chapter! It is really awesome!

GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Seth certainly seems to have a lot of fun. :)

That was a real shocker to make Bella Emmett's ex-girlfriend. I can't wait to find out Bella's take on her and Emmett.
darcy13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Oh what a tangled web. Curious-er and curious-er.

Enjoyed this part-"...to writing my first song in the fifth grade for Tanya Linnaeus." Funny story.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »