Reviews for In Stereo
lovedwardalways chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
wow emm's ex huh that is a change there. I like where this story is going. seth is so funny doing the to james he is always good for a laugh I guess.
creampuffsteph chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
oh her and emmett, her and edward, her and possible young hot celebrities. the twists and turns already and only chapter 2! well, since you're only doing 10 chapters, i guess that makes sense. fast and hard, that's teh way i like it. lol

anyway, i forgot to mention last time how much i enjoyed edward's biological dad being gay. so i fig'd i'd say it rightnow.

seth again is priceless. ilove that he basically has the maturity level of a 17 yo boy. and that he is in the "adult entertainment business"

now get to writin and postin so i can see what happens. you haven't spilled all the beans on this one for me yet. so i am eager with anticipation.

oh and ps, i was a girls scout too. ;)
creampuffsteph chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
yeah, us argentine girls are sexy. too bad you denied us some pleasure in the form of edward cullen.

i like seth a lot. hehe. i'm glad he's down to earth and hilarious

and carlisle as a former hair band front man? dear lord. that's the best thing EVER. i am in love with your carlisle.

i can't remember if you said the plot will follow the song exactly. i like bella being an "opportunist" but i still want love, twoo love.
CRob25 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
hm...I can't wait to see what this whole Bella not telling Edward she's Emmett's ex is about. :)
flecour chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Excellent! )
TrulyOutrageous chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I cant wait to find out what happens at dinner. I think I might be addicted to this story.
HoosierNina chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I wasn't expecting Emmett to be Bella's mysterious twist. It is funny that Edward thought Alice was underage. I am curious what Bella will say about her relationship with Emmett.
Ironic Twist chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I like it! Great set up. I'm guessing "A" is Alice and my favorite duo are sleeping with roommates. Can't wait to read this play out.
tazmcd chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
wow! totally didn't see that twist coming. That's actually really cool. Great story so far! I love what you've done with Seth as well.
blocksofcolour chapter 2 . 8/2/2009 & smelly? Gawd, you make me laugh hard. I can't wait for Victoria's reaction...
roxinfox23 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
so the plot thickens!
Jeni K chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
First off did Emmett actually sleep with Bella or just date her? or do I have to wait for the next chapter to find that out. Im looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
funkydiva1978 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
It is all twisted and shit! I really like it!

I loved these first two chapters! I know you are doing this in Epov but i am really excited to figure out Bella's role.

I can't wait for the next chapter! It is really awesome!

GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Seth certainly seems to have a lot of fun. :)

That was a real shocker to make Bella Emmett's ex-girlfriend. I can't wait to find out Bella's take on her and Emmett.
darcy13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Oh what a tangled web. Curious-er and curious-er.

Enjoyed this part-" writing my first song in the fifth grade for Tanya Linnaeus." Funny story.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »