Reviews for Late Night Talks with Padfoot I
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/22
I love both Ginny and Sirius... Ginny knows Harry well more so than his so called best friends and Sirius will do anything for him
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I don't get why people hate Ginny or Sirius. Ginny is so innocent and knows Harry better than Ron and Hermion, and Sirius will do anything for Harry.
VoldemortInDisguise chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Extremely cute story. I see you used some of this story in your beginning series and I can see why. Sirius and Ginny would be the best of friends and I really enjoyed it. Great job!
ProlifeJesusFreakWriterGal chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Aww! So sweet! I've never seen a story like this before, but I, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Awesome! It was so cool to read, I only wish it were longer!
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
LOVE IT! I love how you made Sirius really smart and intuitive because most stories portray him as an idiot and that's not how he was in the books. LOVE IT!
vampirekillerbunny chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
that waz a very sweet story i have a few tears i liked it alot
love from elysium chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
oh, that's very sweet but sad. It nice to think that Sirius always knew they would end up together.

MioneJeanWeasley chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Very interesting idea, nice job!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
the last line layed it on a little thick but I like the idea,
angharad xoxo chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
:D cool story
five letter word chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
i completely loved this story. it's definitely one of my favorites. i love stories involving ginny and the twins, like how you had the deal with them. also, you portrayed sirius and ginny really well :)
LVHamlet chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You're writing stuff I don't think anyone bothers too. I really liked this one. Keep writing and thinking OUT of the box. You do it wonderfully.
AmethystOrthia chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
naw. so cute. lol the potter's tend to like red heads. cute.