Reviews for Come on Get Higher
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Damn, I think I cried.
- Jade

You don't say. Those are tears, aren't they?
- Jason
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I think you may have just discovered the best SuzuxLulu song evar! I loved this, so sad... :(
verrin chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
It was lovely to read your story.

You combined the song and plot quite interesting.

Even if you made Lelouch a softy I still loved it.

The nice and depresing image at the end made me a bit sad, but it was ok, the past memories made it a little sweeter.

You did good work.
animeloverani chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Oh my god... i think I'm going to cry for Suzaku... I loved the story, but I think I'm going to cry. Really good story.
SuMMerStarZ chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful! So sad ... really went well with the plot of the show! Loved the sex scenes too 33
Bambi With Rabies RAWR chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was sad...Good job though. You're a good writer!
Nekokoa chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aww This was a very cute story. You captured the characters personalities very well and the lemon part was juicy! It was also sad too. so far this is now one of my favorite stories here.
anime1addictithon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
wow great story! quite fascinating going through Suzaku's memories if i do say so myself! i applaud you for writing this sweet story! and plus everyone loves a little yaoi action right? or more like alot...hehe and this is definetly going on my favorites!
sasunarukyuubi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
oh my god, this made me so depresseed, but I love this pairing and I love this song... Must fav.
RedWingedPrince chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aw...I'm a Suzaku cosplayer, so this made me very sad...
emosasuke chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Thus story was so cute! I loved it even though it made me sad... I miss lulu! ;_;

anyways loved this story and keep writing more because you rock at them! :D

Asami-chan37 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love that song (and think of Suzalulu every time I hear it!) and was so happy to see you wrote a song fic for it with lots of Suzalulu moments...the ending made me depressed too... but it's such a great fic! Very nice job!

myhatisawesome chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
beautifully written. I so love suzu/lulu fiction. I wrote one myself, on aarinfantasy, about how suzaku and Lelouch finally realized their love on the day before Suzaku had to kill Lelouch... This was a fantastic read, and I truly enjoyed the element the song had to play in the narrative. Keep writing, you're fabulous!
teno-hikari chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh god... angsty smut, it's wonderfully hot and heart breaking at the same time. I loved all the fluffy moments you added to their relationship prior to the Black Rebellion. Wonderful job... I'm going to go find a corner to cry in now ;_;