Reviews for The Greatest Gift
Mysterious.girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really cute. Adorablé!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love this story. You are an awesome writer.
zechirator chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is such a sweet story! I love the idea of George giving him the gift - that he and Fred were actually serious once, and so thoughtful. And the facts you added in about their current lives were great, Angelina having Fred's babies and ending up with Lee Jordan made me feel good :)
Mrh99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This was nice. Thanks!
Claire Fraser chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
What a wonderful story! That really is the greatest gift that Harry could ever receive. Sirius and Remus were very entertaining in the past and I like that Harry had the chance to punch Wormtail in the face, it was much deserving. Awesome story! Truly wonderful!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Though not usually one for time travel fanfics I must admit I liked this one very much. I had to do with visiting Harry's parents and not reliving the whole story again.

I thought it was well written, very interesting and quite fun.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Steve
imrianenichelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I seriously love your story! It's amazing! Sirius is really funny and I love how you made him such a flirt! I'm still laughing right now as I finished.. I hope you could make some kind of sequel for this or something.. thanks! :)
PercabethFanatic chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This is amazing! The gift was so thoughtful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
this has to be my favorite fanfin ever. normally i like long stories but this was was perfect
TwilightFanSince2009 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
omg this was the best harry potter fic i have read so far. it has a little bit of everything. it a story that made me laugh and made me cry and made me go awwwwwww. i loved this story. amazing writing
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really liked your story (again), and thought you had such a cool idea to have Fred & George make a time-turner that could take Harry back to his past. I really enjoyed reading the banter between the old friends & Harry/Ginny. Noticed quite a few errors in this story, though...missing words, extra words, misspelled words, a few grammatical issues-doesn't seem quite up to your usual standard, editing-wise, compared to the other 5 or so stories I've read of yours. I'm not trying to offend you by any means, just thought I'd point this out. I'm sorry if this comes out the wrong way, because that's really not my intention. I have yet to read one of your stories that I didn't like! Thanks for writing!
jdl45703 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was such a wonderful story! When it got to the part where Harry is with his parents, it made me cry. You are a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work.
DasSchnabeltier chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Simple, wonderful, humorous, beautiful.

-DasSchnabeltier
masterreader chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love this. It was nice to see how all the characters were younger.
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
that was ABSOLUTELY amazing! i LOVED every second of it! You are an AMAZING writer! Keep writing...

-thanks, love, Lyric