Reviews for Scars
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Short, sweet, and made me wanna cry...cause scars on the heart NEVER fade away
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Nice work. This is a very believable bit of conversation between Eliot and Sophie.
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, that was really good. Short and to the point.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Last night's episode was so freaking awesome, I'm not even going to try and describe. Just gonna tell you I was freaking screaming at my television set and telling Eliot he was a moron. Yeah...

Great story girl! I absolutely love it! It goes back to when he told Sophie that what he needed for the control was in his heart! I loved that scene!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I was disapointed with Eliot last night. I reall was. I knew that Kane isn't *ripped* but I didn't expect him to have love handles. -.-;; anyway nice job.

~Wah-Keetcha
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
You're right about that, practically every author for Leverage thought he would be covered in scars. Though I suppose it's easier for the show to not do that and all.

I like this little fic a lot, it really captured the relationship between Eliot and Sophie that that episode had.
CassidyJacksonShaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I liked that. I liked how the ending tied in with the 2nd episode. It was sweet.
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sweet, hun. Really fits the mood of their other little discussions this ep.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Yeah, I gotta say that I was disappointed that Eliot didn't have any scars. He's been tortured for cryingoutloud. But, ya know, whatever. With him sweating all over the place the makeup probably woulda come off. Nevertheless, Eliot is hot with or without the shirt.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
that was too sweet and absolutely perfect for both the episode and also eliot. nice work. fabulous story. we loved it!