Reviews for Indecent Proposal
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was a truly good beginning here! Nicely written.
Minkia chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this was so good! Yes, you should definitely write an epilogue or a couple of chapters more! Go for it!
newdayz chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
so sorry for your loss.
casey26334 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
I cannot tell you how much I am loving this story. My head's been buried in my laptop for an hour now just reading. lol. On to the next chapter!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Ummm...HOLY WOW WAS THIS FUCKING HOT. LoL! Excuse the language...but I'm pretty sure you won't mind.

*smirk* That's the House & Cuddy we're all waiting for. Earlier this season didn't count since we're going through current angst on the show - booooo on them. :-p We all know they're meant to be eventually! (Same with Castle & Beckett...sorry, that's me being random!)

Anyway, I absolutely loved this story & I'm hoping you do a sequel...unless it's already started; I'll have to take a look! :o)

~mandi *_*

PS: I'm SO VERY sorry to hear about your friend...the same Andie who collaborated with you on this story right? :o( That's HORRIBLE news. And I know I'm basically a month behind on the news but...I'm still sorry. *fanfic hug*
PhantomSpannah chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
That. was. amazing.

Best [H]ouse story ever.

I am so sorry about your friend x
Tutti12 chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
Finally finished it and loved it. Please keep up writing.

And of course i'm really really sorry for your loss.
Tutti12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
You made me happy only reading the first chapter. After reading some fanfics consisting of medium to poor writing skills and not really well developed, pretty mutilated dialoges your story caught me already.

Am really looking forward to where this is going.

Just thought Id let you know :)
thealwaysevilwife chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
thank you for this story. one of my fav and im sorry for your loss :(
huddy832 chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
very sad... sorry for your loss:(
Rugbygirrl chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
Very sorry to hear about your friend.
Melinda Coulson chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
I'm so sorry for your loss, Nikki. Andie was a magnificent writer and she sounded just amazing. I wish I could have known her. May her soul rest in peace and I will keep her in my prayers.
ratka chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
this is really sad news

may her soul rest in peace.

I will remember her in my prayers.
shion81 chapter 19 . 4/16/2011
I'm sorry for the news...

I'll remember her and you in my prayers
babygurl0506 chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
I FUCKING LOVE YOU. OH MY GOD.

*clears throat*

You just made my entire MONTH. Good God, woman.