Reviews for Image Becomes Reality
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/9
Keep up the good work loving it so much tehehe
SabrinaBuns chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Mooooore! Omfg this was so addicting!
Redhaireddevil chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
An author is only as good as her/his own experiences
Katherine chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
In freaking love! As soon as I saw that a sequel for The Forbidden Games was coming out, I started going into a fanfiction frenzy! I love it so far! Great job :D
RandomGirl7453452 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I am loving how the plot is picking up and how much spookier your story is than the original! Always felt it could and should be a bit darker due to Julian's nature.
RandomGirl7453452 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Unexpected twist! Eagerly reading on :)
RandomGirl7453452 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You have a great writing style, it just flows. Love the character's and foreshadowing!
IzabellaSanguine chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
I like it and I really want to see what mikael does please update soon x
KaterinaPetrova chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I absolutely love this! I'm so excited to go start on the sequel now. In fact, I'm going to shell out a very rare "favorite author" on you. Seriously, I'm in love.
alfakyn-elf chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Wooooooo!

I loved it! Holyyyy crap.

From writer to writer, I think you did an ahhhhmazing job, so props to you. :) I love your take on things and I'm so excited to get started on reading your sequel. You keep writing; I could see myself reading one of your original pieces.
Sanguinem7 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Who's side are you one here? xD Do you want Jenn and Julian together or not :p
Morbid.music chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
Why is Julian such a butt this time. I thought he was cool until he became a freaking rapist.
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love how one minute Mikael is kind and humerous and the next he's issuing death threats.

But one question... when he said 'A life for a life' did he mean that if Julian kills Andrea Mikael will kill Jenny? You don't have to tell me if it will give anything away, I'm just curious. o.O

Update soon please!
Jill O'Brien chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
In the big crash, the engine would not have come through the windshield unless someone/thing that was incredibly strong lifted it out from under the hood and threw it through the front window. If you don't want Julian flinging engines about, then replace the engine with something off the truck coming through the windshield. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything large, just moving quickly and at the right height/angle.

I'm really enjoying the story.
alexandra101 chapter 12 . 6/27/2011