Reviews for The Tale is in the Telling
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I have really enjoyed your little ficlets. I am interested to see some other nice immortals come into the story. Maybe see Ezra in the future? I did like the little side story of this with Supernatural. There are so many possibilities for these stories. Can't wait to read more.
Ruby Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
What a cute story! Vin have got to be the best pick to be Ezra's Watcher, even with the whole reading and writing thing. Love to see what kind of stories Ezra will "weav" for the Watchers to read. I think Chris have a right to be unsettled when those two are keeping secrets from him. _
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Vin as a watcher is a great idea! I would love to read what Ezra and Vin come up with.
Teri chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I just read this whole series and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I like the job you did with Charlotte (I don't generally enjoy original characters as main characters in ff). I hope to see more of this series in the future. Very nice work!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Very cool idea! Vin already has some very key Watcher traits; love how he is kicking himself for not noticing someone who is supposed to be unremarkable. He handled the Watcher offer very well and love how Ezra is teaching everyone how to spot a loophole; Vin found a nice one. Love how annoyed Chris was that Vin was upset but not talking about it and Ezra came up and was so cheerful. I'm sure he'll find out about it one way or another. Great opportunity for Ezra and Charlotte and Vin gets his name cleared. Win-win! Loved this addition to this AU and thanks for posting this here.