Reviews for Anchors & Oceans
TheOtherGuy4544 chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Ok, I hope this gets through to you because I found this while I was checking you profile and became annoyingly hooked on this. It happens to damn easily to me, you'd think I could get over it by now but you people have more and more stories in reserve don't you. Are you trying to keep me here forever? You never thought about it? You came up with this amazing story straight off? I had nothing to do with it?

I hate my karma...
Taiora Freak chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Amazing! This was really intnse! You have to update soon!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
This was intense! Update soon :)
Aero Angemon chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Great Start and I cant wait to read more. Aero
knuckz chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Another interesting chapter, though not quite as much as the first. But Matt's apparent lone-wolf thing is kind of interesting; I wonder what is going on? But, on that note, I support Taiora one-hundred percent!

Keep it up!

knuckz
Courage Sun chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
HEROW SYD! (*grins*) YaY! Another funtastic chapter!

Davis: You think everything is funtastic

me: That's because everything "I" do is! YaY!

Davis: (*pouts*) I'm fun...

me: (*pats head*) just keep telling yourself that darling, ANYHOO! I enjoyed this chapter XD. I really liked the conflict between Yamato and Taichi, (*le sigh*) you just don't see them as often anymore... Why, back in MY day -

Davis: You road dinosaurs to school?

me: (*blinks*) You idiot! You're what, 16 in this story? I'm only a year older!

Davis: So I road dinosaurs to school also! Awesome!

me: Oi...haha! Great I lost my train of thought... curse you Daisuke! Oh! I just remembered! I want a lollipop!

Davis: focus!

me: Oh right! haha! Well, I really enjoyed the bit in the apartment the best. Tai sitting on Joe seemed very in character, and I liked Mimi's "Because somebody has to" XD. That made me laugh!

The only piece of constructive criticism I must give you is that you don't HAVE to describe everyone's outifts all the time. It's fun every now and then, but eh, unless it keys into the storyline somehow, it's not really a big deal to waste time describing. (*shrugs*) That's it lol, everything else is fabulous honey! I can't wait for the update love! So please, put us all our of our misery and update soon! haha! LURF YA SYD!

~*CS*~
Digifan23 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I was laughing when Joe got sat on by Tai
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
O O.O

That was so cool! I liked the Matt/Tai conflict that was cool. And that Takari is cute O.O I wonder what's going to happen next in the Dark Ocean...
knuckz chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
It's been a while since I've read Digimon fanfic, and let me tell you, this is a very good first read after such a long time. I really hope to see more soon. Keep it up!

knuckz
Courage Sun chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
OHMIGOSH! (*glomps Syd*) How are ya hun! Holy crap your new name totally threw me off for a bit! heehee, I read the author's note and was like "Some OTHER author is writing a story called Mind Games? But that's Syd's title!" But then I realized it was you so no big deal lol.

So I have returned from my family reunion on Mars and I recieved the shock of the century when I discovered my lovely Syd hath posted a new story. One that proves both interesting and exciting! YaY for new stories to entertain me during my bleak and uneventful summer! haha. I should review now huh?

(*grabs spectrespecs*) I see Nargals! Anywho! This first chapter was quite enjoyable! I loved the tid bits of Takari at the beginning and your close attention to detail. In that first section I was very happy to discover I understood the relationships between all the characters. A quick little background check on all of the chosen that got all the readers up to speed on what's happened over the last year. Very well done hun-ay! haha! And the Taioraness was all very cute and played into the characters of both Sora and Taichi.

ME LIKEY! You have intrigued me my darling! And I look forward to your next update! It'll be like chocolate ice cream! ...Great now I'm hungry! lol UPDATE SOON LOVE!

~*CS*~
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Tai and Sora forever.
Digifan23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
well so far so go I like the part where Sora "kidnapps Tai"

I can't wait for you to update

btw i like both Taiora and Takari(SP?)
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is so good. You are an incredibly gifted writer. I mean it, really.

I'm really curious to see what happens. Especially between T.K and Kari, they're my favorite couple of all time! With Taiora being second. .

Again, you're really, really, really good and I absolutely can't wait to read more from you. In fact, I think I'll go do it now. Expect more reviews from me!
Miss-Stoneflower chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sounds great already! I guess I say that about all stories containing Taiora but this sounds really good I can't wait for the next chapter!