Reviews for States of America
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Please make a sequel where Eric try's to recover his voice
The Dangerous One chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Jeez, California! Can we say credit card debt much? Great story!
unknown chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I love this found is sad and funny but with all do respect im pretty sure the civil war hurt more then the revolutionary one...USUK must be your OTP
Teh Fundibulous chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
:o

CITRUS IN CALIFORNIA?

THAT IS BLASPHEMY.

Let them keep their strawberries.

They never had the orange business.

PiWrite chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
lol where did georgia come in here?

ahah maybe i didn't see it 8D

update :D

it's funny tastic :3
Teh Fundibulous chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
'Bout chapter 5. Had a huge brain fart, forgot about the last paragraph, and reviewed. -headshot-

Yeah... I fail, it said it right there:

"They got the Pentagon too, but he's fine, just a few cracked ribs."

Wow, I really, really, fail.

Brain farts suck.

FLORIDA FTW

Random fail, I know. xD

Teh Fundibulous chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
What about Washington? The Pentagon got hit that exact same day. D:

Anyways, it was COMPELLING. Loved it. Poor, poor, poor, Eric. :(

Peridot Tears chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
9/11, huh. -Sheds a few tears-

I like the paragraph at the end. Calling New York that, and his own thought.

Glad you updated.

~PT
Panty-Hose-Galore chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
-smothers head in pillow.-

So cute~ :D
The-Grim-Prince chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Yay! Another fanfic that has the US states! It makes me happy to run up against these.

I love your personifications and interactions. I especially like the first chapter. Texas is awesome. And I nearly cried at the scene between Eric and Alfred during the songfics chapter...

(by the way, I read everything, just happened to be on Chp 3 when I commented)

You know, I have actually started a comic about the US states? It's called "UNITED (whether we like it or not)" I have all my own personifications for everyone, lol. You should check it out!

malviin. livejournal . com

(just remove the spaces)

So far I have the New England states, a few southern states, and around Jamestown area states. And Pocahontas lol
Peridot Tears chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Nice, fifty children, whoa~~ That's a bigger family than Arthur's xD

So...New York's name is Eric xD -Is a New Yorker- Did they have those kind of names back in the colonial days? :?

Civil War -twitch- Damn it. Bad time in history, but I'm looking forward to your updates on it.

Yes, HOPE that Alfred's not as dim as his kids - at least he didn't dress in drag xD

Update, na? :D

~PT
ninjafox369 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I like Nevada! He's cool! He sounded so cute when Idaho and California were putting stuff on his head! XD
Raxsah chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Aww, poor America. Do you think Arthur's laughing at him behind his back?

Very interesting story. Can't wait for the next part. Will you be doing anything about the Border States?
Ryukansen chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I thought it was fairly good for a "mini" civil war story :) Just a bit sad you didn't add North Carolina (i'm from there, but w/e) but I realized NC kind of hesitated when joining, and only joined in the end - so, again w/e :) But continue on! I love this 50 States fanfic XD
greenpanic6 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
i'm really excited about this cant wait for more