Reviews for Canadian? Yes, Please!
SofiaLight chapter 1 . 11/18
méchant, méchant canadien... google translate... Francis would be ashamed... XD
And now, I'm trying to find the correct adjectives with the correct verbs to make a correct sentence...
Merde, just choose: marrante, sympa (from sympathique), originale, cool (I think that doesn't mean the same in Canada).
Vive le Canada!
ps: what about maple syrup?
reader1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
this was really funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Oh, stop thinking like that! You are not horrible. You're Canadian and that's awesome enough for me! Anyway, I recognized the song this was off of before you said it. *sigh* I guess that's what happens when you watch too much hetalia stuff on youtube. Anyway, I liked the story, great job!
P.S. Canada is my favorite hetalia character and possibly my favorite country as well. (this coming from an American)

Great job and keep writing! :D
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
If you're a horrible Canadian then so am I. I confess to knowing more Italian and Spanish than French... considering that I'm not even Italian or Spanish, nor do I have Spanish or Italian friends; it's sad. Ah, I'm so sorry Canada!
Anyway, I found this pretty funny. I like how you integrated the song lyrics into the story (or the story into the lyrics, which ever fits best).
Starscape593 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You're not a horrible Canadian, you fit the text from the song in very well, and made Canada beat everyone else at cards :D
CharmlessUnicorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I see what you did there.
I'mTheHero33 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
canada should be apologizing for justin bieber too (sorry jb fans :()
100Canadian chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Awesome! Your a great author and i think your an awesome Canadian. Hope you write more. :)
Steamgoats chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
And Canada pwn'd them all once more.

Funny thing is, I listened to Canadian Please (and obviously got obsessed with it) about 3 days before reading this fic lol.
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 3/19/2011

Il est impressionnant. Very much.

The poker game idea was very creative. Why was it just those people though? Just wondering.

Knopes chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I am so amazed to see someone using that song for a fic. the second I started reading I couldn't help but sing it. Good on ya!
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
OMG i love this song and im not even canadian! the story was pretty epic by the way.
Chaos Tears chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
YES! I love this song! And this is a very good adaptation of it! I am pleased!
kind-of-heart chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm so glad that someone has written a story for this song! I was going," OH! OH! I KNOW THAT PART!" the ENTIRE time! XD AWESOMENESS