Reviews for Artificial
AshleyEvans306715 chapter 20 . 8/5
This story was sooooooo good! It's the first Near / OC story I'm reading because honestly, I'm not that big of a Near fan. But this story was so well written. The first few chapters were absolutely adorable. With Far and Near being cute little kids in Wammy. And then when Far grows up to become a fiery teen, I was a little sad coz the adorable Far from Wammy's was my fav :P But I love how the story progressed. The writing style and flow of the story makes it incredibly easy to read. It wasn't overly dramatic or complex and I think you did a great job keeping Near in character :) Oh, and the little intro/outro parts where you do the disclaimer with Matt and Mello were so funny and entertaining. I loved them. Overall, amazing story 3
So, it just occurred to me that Near is fifteen. He went into a bar, with government officials, where someone tried to give him a lap dance, and saw a fifteen year old in what I'm assuming is a extextremely revealing maid's outfit, and nobody questioned it. Just how screwed up is New York?
This is one of my favorite stories. I love this story but for some reason a part of me feels like it would be better if they were siblings. For example after that bastard got Bear's mom pregnant he soon after had an affair with a another woman ( Far's mom )and got her pregnant or something like that. Also don't you think they are a little to young to be in a serious relationship.
Wammy Boys R Hot chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I ran out of NearxOC fanfics a month ago and I've already read Artificial twice but it's so good. You should really write another NearxOC fanfiction.
Terribly Tragic Turtle chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
THIS WAS FREAKING ADORABLE
black dragon 34 chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
Truly brilliant
black dragon 34 chapter 8 . 9/27/2016
Far is adorable i want to adopt her lol
black dragon 34 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Something about this chapter made me tear up for sweet little Far bless and near is warming love how you portray Matt
black dragon 34 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Is it just me or is my lovely Near being a lovely prick lol good story so far
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Please stop making Far so helpless all the time; it's annoying.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
"Fat spent a lonely night," BWAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
GUD SHIT GUD SHIT RITE DER
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
L SHIPS IT HEEHEE
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
...so they're like twins ir something?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2016