Reviews for Artificial
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 7 . 4/19
Being a lazy jerk, I don't often review, but I really like this story and, I gotta say, the author's notes make me feel sadistically amused- besides all that, you share my birthday! Happy impromptu birthday!
RandomFTfangirl chapter 9 . 4/15
I just love this fanfiction! Every paragraph is worth laughing at. But I love how in this chapter everyone was having innocent thoughts while Matt is like "HENTAI HENTAI HENTAI!" Matt such a pervert
Emmanuel Park chapter 8 . 1/16
I love this story so much. Especially the author convos xD , it made me laugh my ass off.
romeliegeregia1 chapter 20 . 1/13
Liz Lawliet chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I love this story! The way you make near stay in character is awsome, and Far is one of the best Oc's I've read about so far. Keep writing, you have a gift for it!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
.SO ADORABLE! I hope she recovered from, you know, having blood splattered all over her :( But I'm so glad they finally, you know, got together. Sorry I haven't reviewed in the past chapters, too busy clicking the 'next' button ;) XDDD But all in all this was really good, I'm glad I stumbled upon your fic. Been 5 years since you completed so I'm not sure if you're still writing, if you all, all the best in all your future/on-going fics. And I'll check your profile to see if you did MattXOC. Okay then. Thanks for writing an awesome story. Ciao!
MeaJeevas chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
I'm going to freaking cry. Like no. I read this story within 2 days and is just one go the best pieces I've read in a LONG time. Fanfiction doesn't make me cry, it never does, and then this comes along. I am seriously just so happy right now I can't even. Thank you so much for writing this, especially the disclaimers. I enjoyed those plenty (:
PinkStarLover000 chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
Omg such an amazing story! :D I love how you linked it with the anime too! I absolutely loved how you portrayed Mello, Near, L and Matt! You did an awesome job with this story. Congratulations! :)
hi chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Tee-hee i was reading chapter 6 when Mori was like I'll do it I was just like ...WTF mori! Anyways love your story so far when I saw that Far went into a music room my first reaction was she's gonna meet the host club
Euphoria Mithers chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
... Good story
Andrahz chapter 20 . 10/24/2013
WELL LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, HE DIDN'T DIE A VIRGIN! or maybe he did..?

oh well

The story was awesomeeee 3 :D yay for happy endings! even tough i don't understand in the end 'this is near, signing off' like, he wrote all that? was he dying? goddammit! i hate it when i don't understand things..
Andrahz chapter 15 . 10/24/2013
daww :D
Andrahz chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
oh my god! O: they remet!
Andrahz chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
NOO NEAR DON'T LEAVE FAR! DOOON'T!
Andrahz chapter 8 . 10/23/2013