Reviews for Unnoticed
poor stupid Sid chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Just watch epi. 5 and I cant believe hes so fuqing stupid! Love your fic and great job conveying their feelings c': loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love this so fucking much !
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Although you say this is non canon, it is very close to the midnight meeting between them in the café after Josh had abducted both Effy and Tony. It captures the couple very well, especially Cassie. You convey the feeling that she was in love with Sid, but he was not listening to what his heart told him. And, as you say, men are not bright. He could at least have suggested that Cass could come with him on his search for Tony. After Sid's tactless departure, you describe Cassie's desolation and misery very well - so heartbreaking. She is not Michele - she is ten times more beautiful, but for some reason Sid does not see this. This story, however diepicts Sid's inability to erase Michele from his heart and the effect of this on poor sweet beautiful Cassie.
Vexminster chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh, poor Cassie! And Sid, always so oblivious!

I like the way that you write Cassie, you seem to understand her well. The first line is especially good - "vibrant against the hollow walls that she tortures". Your descriptions of her are lovely, and so accurate.