Reviews for Tell Me You Will Understand
Skyray chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I keep getting confused each time someone opens up with "I'm not gay" in H/W fics because it always seems to carry an undertone of "bisexuals don't exist"! Guess it's just been a while since I've been in a fandom with active denial of attraction based on gender; Wilson's probably in no position to think clearly in his state of panic lol
Skyray chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Darn, this would be a very nice read if flow of text wasn't broken by those annoying "the younger man" addons! (They are not relevant to the POV of the story in anyway!) Though I have to be glad the text is not resorting to other annoying references to height or hair color (the horror that would have been!)

First fic get to read dealing the S5/S6 :) those eps where an exciting time! :D
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
resourceress7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is off to a great start. And THANK YOU for diagnosing House with brief psychosis unrelated to the Vicodin. In my mind, it could also be a severe depressive episode (or maybe even a mixed bipolar episode) with psychotic features. Seems likely that House has struggled with clinical depression for many years, which is often compounded by chronic pain. Regardless, I think you're absolutely right that he's had enough major stressors; starting with Amber, to trigger temporary psychosis (hallucination/delusion).

Thanks for including some fact in your fiction. Or at lease fact-based medical conjecture. Looking forward to reading more. :)

Incidentally, if you or your readers are interested in links and resources for writing hurt/comfort with medical realism, check out the sidebar on my LJ, otherwise known as the Sick!Chase Fic List:

resourceress7. livejournal. com
paulac45 chapter 15 . 4/20/2010
Absolutely loved the story and going straight on to read the sequel. Thought some of the chapters really great - particularly those where it is just one or the other of them thinking about things, e.g. Ch7 -Wilson analyzing to death in his usual way. Didn't like Crandall back in the picture, and glad was only temporary. Liked Cuddy in this, although know she was very OOC. Thought House was not too much OOC, because could imagine him being like this if ever did come out, and thought Wilson very IC, as could really imagine him being totally concerned with his image. Well done.
paulac45 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Am so liking this story. Will save full comments until the end.
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Train of thought during the kiss at the end of the chapter:

OMG E-uh-NO! DUN GO WILSON. (tear)
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I love Doctor Payne. 3 It's characters like these that make the story even more enjoyable to read. :P
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
I just wanted to say: Hi and thank you for writing this wonderful story. I'm looking forward to the next one, Painful Adjustments... Hope that Wilson learns to communicate at the end of the day. If he told House what he told Cuddy, about his hospital trip during high school...

But House's and Wilson's interaction always sucked, as long as communication was necessary...
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 14 . 10/10/2009
Awesome ending!

I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel!
archangelnetwork chapter 15 . 10/10/2009

am very excieted about sequal, will be checking the formums!
bunniesarecool80 chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
omg! I'm so excited! :D
cathepsut chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
That was a nice ending to the story and I am looking forward to the new one. I will definitely read it. I am a sucker for first time stories and the boys figuring it all out...
pumpie2 chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
I cant wait for the sequel! I love love LOVED this story. (: IT was just stunning all the way through.
Max Gat chapter 14 . 10/7/2009
For having not a lot of experience writing smut that was bloody brilliant!

And I seriously look forward to reading the sequel :)

Thank you so much for sharing this excellent story :D