Reviews for Seven Times
covenmama chapter 7 . 6/13
I can’t believe I never found this until now.
Wonderfully written, great short story
BlackRose207 chapter 7 . 3/31
AWESOME! SIMPLY AWESOME.
Xerze chapter 1 . 3/21
I love your Fanfic even when I never really readed it. I'm gonna explain myself: I didn't read your version but the authorized spanish translation done by . I loved this fanfic to the point I'm here struggling to my bad english skills only to serve the pourpose to thank you for write and publish this wonderful story (Also I've properly thanked to the translator for her work). I really really loved it.
I'll try to learn your stories even if there are no translations. I can read english but it's a little hard for me 'cause I'm to slow and sometimes I have to support me on dictionaries. Anyways, i'll try!

Cheers!
Quigley42 chapter 7 . 11/29/2020
Beautiful! Thank you
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
That was so beautiful! I loved this so much!
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 6 . 11/28/2020
beautiful
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
wow, that was so moving!
marissa2020 chapter 1 . 10/20/2020
This story should get more reviews! I’m speechless. And i love it so much
marissa2020 chapter 7 . 10/20/2020
Superb !
frekles chapter 7 . 9/25/2020
Well done!
Astrangefan chapter 7 . 8/17/2020
This story completely wrecked me. Completely. I have read a lot of Dramione in the last few months (just discovered it) but this one is the only one that had me in tears way before it was over. Maybe because it was only 16K and I usually read much longer fics, but the intensity of this story was incredible.

So many different touches told so poetically and yet realistically. Draco and Harry and Ron in the bathroom. Draco's explanation to Hermione of Blaise and Cho and how he couldn't do it because he looked like Lucius. The shower scene. The bets and the fact that everyone could see it but her. The rescue of Hermione and the resulting annihilation of Lucius. The list of the dead and the list of the missing - I felt like I was watching a Vietnam War drama and the casualty lists were pouring in. When the missing start coming back with the hilarious explanations of where they had been. Hermione alone and then pouring her soul to what she thinks is a ghost. And the whole "lifetime" dialogue.

An absolute gem that I will read over and over again.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2020
While Draco Malfoy is grown up Hermione Granger is still a stuck up bigch
Dramione 4eva hp chapter 7 . 6/8/2020
Oh My God, you have my utmost respect! This story made me cry 7 times. It is the most well written story about loss and sanity I have ever read. I love this story so much. You are the best writer ever. Thank you for writing such a good fanfic.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2020
What an awesome story.
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 9/12/2019
the end. i'm glad the war is over and they are together now