Reviews for Two's Company
Oh oh.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Hahahaha, brilliant :D
WubHugs chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
I greatly appreciate your writing style, however, it is incredibly clear that you do not fully grasp Spock's way of thinking, or his speech, as I have barely made it halfway through chapter 2 and I have noted that there are two, if not more instances where Spock uses the word "fine", where as this one word, to him, is very illogical and he would almost never say it. He has a vast vocabulary, and would more likely use words like "adequate" or "sufficient" in oppose to the word "fine". You seem to mostly grasp Spock in some ways, however, I suggest paying more attention to the speech patters of different characters (or at least the ones that are farther from you own personality type), because it truly does help to define who they are, as with real people. The way a character speaks, and how they would act in any given situation is what makes them who they are. I apologize for this being so long. I have actually been channeling Spock over the last few weeks, as I tend to do with many characters, and it has allowed me to better asses the differences between characters and better understand how a person's speech and mannerisms define them. I hope you do not feel that this is an attack on you or your work in any way, as it is certainly not meant to be so. I only intend this as some constructive criticism in order to further your skills as a writer. You have talent, and I hope to see more Star Trek works from you in the future.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12/2016
This was beau. I adored it. :3
tanseynz chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Such a very enjoyable read. I rather like freeform writing as you never quite know where it'll end up, but it's a lot of fun plus a chance to have real freedom with plotting and characters. This one worked, which is a bonus.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Yep, if I'd been Spock I would have slapped him. I hate being pulled into cold water.
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Second time of reading, and while I enjoy it (that visual of Kirk with chocolate sauce down his face is priceless), it seems odd his mother would depart leaving stock in the barn without anyone to care for them. Even though Jim is planning to, until he arrives they're without feed and water and he doesn't bother to check on them until the next morning.
AccountKiller95 chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Great fic
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
A lovely trip indeed!
Can't wait for the next chapter! * excited*
Till then, ciao!
I'veNothingToSay chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
but that you are awesome. AND I love you for that.
Seriously, this has been amazing, thank you for the experience.
emy.lundy chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Just for future reference, what you did on your A/N was not a pun but a play on words.
Loving the story so far!
Wolfisis chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
I liked it...great story.
Sheepdog20 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter! !
Sheepdog20 chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
God damn it Spock.
Sheepdog20 chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Cruel. If they get out of it I might cry.