Reviews for Amuletic
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Love it. Simply beautiful.
angiembabe chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Enjoyed this fic, well written... Imagining how cute a little Atem drawing on himself must look.
Elficiel chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love how you handled characters, especially Atem. This idea of Siamun being his grandfather was great; moreover, we even get to see Atem's mother! Such an awesome story.

The part in which lil' Atem gets hugged by Mahaad was my favorite -though the ending gave me a lot of feels too. I really loved reading this!

I was very intrigued by Akunindin's mysterious animosity toward his nephew, however. My theory is it revolves around the fact he wanted to set his own son, Set, as the future heir, but Atem just went in the way. Am I correct?
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Your my new hero for writing this wonderful story. I thought I was the only one to speculate the idea that Si-amun could have been related to Atem in some way or form. Anyway, I really love Atem and those he interacted in the story. Your knowledge and description of ancient egyptian is amazing! Please keep up the great work!
SwaggerJaggerOffTheLittleSock chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
This is really great! The character development was remarkable!One of my favorite stories on Atem's childhood D
mannd1068 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Excellent chibi fic!
bbissocute chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
This was just the cutest story I've read in a long time. Wonderful job.

bbissocute
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow this is great. Your characterization, treatment of Atemu by his uncle, its spot on. Also where did you get your info on ancient egyptian culture? I'd like to know cuz i've been toying with some AE fic ideas. e-mail on my bio if you can thanks!
carmypen chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
This is a very cute, heart-warming story, and I love that you kept everything historically accurate!

Just one little question though, what's the meaning of Atem's full name? I'm really curious XD
MyAibou chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
LOVE this story! I think you got the mix of Prince and Future King Atem and 6-year-old-child Atem just right. And I LOVE that Shiamun is still his grandfather... never thought of him being the MATERNAL grandfather! (facepalm) I also think fewer and longer chapters works better than more and really short ones.

Well done!
nupinoop296 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
More AW. Akh-khnum-ka-nen was a cool guy. Akh-n-aden is total jerk, though. D:
nupinoop296 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Aw. Siamun is the best grandfather ever! (Besides mine :D)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
Yay for warm fuzzy feelings! This was a wonderful little peek into Atem's life as a child. And really, what kid doesn't draw all over themselves at one time or another. Keep writing!
Huudel chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Oh, I love this fic so much! It really feels like Ancient Egypt with all the details-you've obviously done your research. Little Atem is absolutely adorable, and the bonds he has with his family and friends made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you very much for sharing this!
frenziedpanda7 chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
A wonderfully realistic look at a day in Atem's childhood. I love this!