Reviews for Neverland
IAMGinny chapter 26 . 8/6
I want this to be a really book so I can buy a copy and set it proudly on my bookshelf. That probably says enough about my thoughts on this story.
LemonMeringue chapter 26 . 5/6
I heaved a big sigh at the end of this story. I was hoping Peder would be saved-but in a way I guess he was. Sad, but a good story. Your interpretation of the story was very good.
HuntressXHunter chapter 26 . 3/19
That was a heartbreaking ending T-T
Mcat9905 chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Damn. So. That was the best Peter Pan fanfic I've ever read. Well done. There were just a couple things that are still bothering me.
What was Aesops prediction? I could read it all again (which I undoubtably will) but it was so many chapters ago that even I can't remember it, an I read the entire story in one night.
Also, what happened with the Queen and Peder? We assume that the Queen either kept him or killed him, but which is it?
Other than that, it was completely perfect, ad I wouldn't have you change it in any way.
TheLadyPanda chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
It has been a long while since I have been on here and as happy as I am to read the almost seems like there are loose ends...though I'm sure the epilogue will tie all those up :) Fantastic job! Can't wait to read more of your work!
LaCrociato chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Favorite character:THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!
Lynn and Peder should totally end up together even though he's evil but then who actually cares that he's evil(aside from all the characters,but who cares about them?)

anonymouse27, you are such an amazing writer,it astonishes me how well you write and make me feel like I'm one of the characters!
always-kh chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
so sad i mean they clearly couldn't end up together but but her brothers! after all that it's just... ugh i'm still in denial. still i'm sympathetic to all the characters but the queen so well done indeed.
always-kh chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
a great story with immensely likeable characters. well written interesting and developed and quite a good twist.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Aww... so sad. I really want to read an epilogue! If you haven'tmade one yet I hope you do soon; but I doubt you will return to this story, it is already November. The last time you updated was May. I really do want to read an epilogue though. This story was really brilliant, and showed a dark, mysterious side to Peter Pan.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
Never mind. O.O Wendy and Tom are definitely more than friends. Or a brother/sister relationship. Who do you think of when you write the characters? Any movie stars or anything? Having a real person as an image would really help me picture the story, picture what's going on... For Tom, the first person I think of is Tom Parker from the band The Wanted :) kind of fan-girlish but oh well. He is more of the Tom from your story than Tom Felton from Harry Potter. Honestly, Tom Felton was the perfect Draco when he was little. When he got older, he got ehh...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
I'm a fan of the Prince. He's odd... mysterious. I want to read more about him, what he thinks about. He NEEDS Lynn. She fixes his soul, even if only for her visits. She brings back some of his humanity. I hope. I see Tom as Lynn's friend. Or brother. They seem very close, like their bond will never break...
JustADreamAway735 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Well, I feel slow for just reviewing right now.
Anyways, your story was so captivating and spellbinding that I couldn't help but read from start to end in the course of like two days. But I'm so sad that it's already over! And the fact that her brothers and Tom are dead! But you're the author, and it's your story, so I'll just go with it. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Taylor chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
That has to be to the best story I've read on - *ever* . I waited for you to finish it .. and after coming back about 3 months after it was complete .. wow . A bit sad , but im definitely content .. with this awesomeness . c:
FerretSong chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
Good Story. Um only 4 stars because at some parts I got really bored but that's just me. *.*.*.*
SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! I'm actually crying about Tom John and micheal... I'm just going to pretend they all survive, okay? Also, you might want to change this to tragedy as one of the genres because not only is the ent tragic, the whole thing is filled with tragedy