Reviews for Neverland
Ghostkid33 chapter 27 . 8/1
It took me two days to read this whole tale, but I finally finished it. At first, I thought I wouldn't like it when I read the first two chapters-thinking it was a full OC story, but then I realized that the main characters are simply alternate versions of the fabled characters we know and love from the original Peter Pan tale (with some OCs thrown in to polish the storyline). Lynn is Wendy and Peter Pan is Peder/Peter Fey/the Dark Prince. Oh, and the Fairy Queen is a dark twisted version of Tinkerbell! How awesome it all turned out to be! I enjoyed it from beginning to end!

I see that this ending was posted in May, and yet you say there's another epilogue coming. Hmm, alternate ending? If it is, then I hope it answers some of the questions I'm certain many readers like me are wondering: What became of the Prince after he returned Lynn to her home? Did he live? Did the queen kill him? Did he return to a continuous life as her "errand boy" again? So many questions...he also seems to have the potential for redemption. After what I read regarding his thoughts about Lynn-I don't know if he likes her romantically, but it's obvious he developed a degree of compassion for her...it would explain why he killed Tom and everyone else on the Jolly Roger in a fit of jealous rage. If he can redevelop compassion, then there's a strong possibility other emotions can reawaken inside his soul...

Emotional redevelopmentmoral conscience. There may not be a chance of that happening with the prince anytime soon, but I feel like he deserves some kind of redemption-especially after I read his backstory. Because he felt as though he had no one else to turn to for help after losing his mother, he acted under his overwhelming grief and depression by turning to the side of darkness. Having most of his humanity stripped away only caused him to inflict more pain and suffering upon himself. Sure, he's the bad guy because of what he's done, but did any of the characters even consider the possibilities of what he goes through? Or that there is an even bigger, more sinister person ruling over HIM? And torturing and severely punishing him for even the slightest mistakes? Nobody knows about his personal suffering because all they see are his outside actions. I give him sympathy points because everything he's done in the story is out of duress-the queen messed up his soul so that being evil is all he knows how to do and he has to constantly serve her and do her bidding just to STAY ALIVE. I think if someone would just hang around him long enough to explain what good and righteousness is and teach him what it's like to feel and be human again, then perhaps he'll question his actions and consider redeeming himself.

By this point, you probably know the prince is my fave character if the rant above is anything to go by. I like the other characters too, especially Tom because of his carefree personality (too bad he's dead now along with John, Michael, and the rest of the crew) but the prince I hold a soft spot for because he needs somebody to help him.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
This isn't the story of Peter Pan?
IAMGinny chapter 26 . 8/6/2015
I want this to be a really book so I can buy a copy and set it proudly on my bookshelf. That probably says enough about my thoughts on this story.
LemonMeringue chapter 26 . 5/6/2015
I heaved a big sigh at the end of this story. I was hoping Peder would be saved-but in a way I guess he was. Sad, but a good story. Your interpretation of the story was very good.
HuntressXHunter chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
That was a heartbreaking ending T-T
Mcat9905 chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Damn. So. That was the best Peter Pan fanfic I've ever read. Well done. There were just a couple things that are still bothering me.
What was Aesops prediction? I could read it all again (which I undoubtably will) but it was so many chapters ago that even I can't remember it, an I read the entire story in one night.
Also, what happened with the Queen and Peder? We assume that the Queen either kept him or killed him, but which is it?
Other than that, it was completely perfect, ad I wouldn't have you change it in any way.
TheLadyPanda chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
It has been a long while since I have been on here and as happy as I am to read the ending...it almost seems like there are loose ends...though I'm sure the epilogue will tie all those up :) Fantastic job! Can't wait to read more of your work!
LaCrociato chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
Favorite character:THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS!
Lynn and Peder should totally end up together even though he's evil but then who actually cares that he's evil(aside from all the characters,but who cares about them?)

anonymouse27, you are such an amazing writer,it astonishes me how well you write and make me feel like I'm one of the characters!
always-kh chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
so sad i mean they clearly couldn't end up together but but her brothers! after all that it's just... ugh i'm still in denial. still i'm sympathetic to all the characters but the queen so well done indeed.
always-kh chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
a great story with immensely likeable characters. well written interesting and developed and quite a good twist.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
Aww... so sad. I really want to read an epilogue! If you haven'tmade one yet I hope you do soon; but I doubt you will return to this story, it is already November. The last time you updated was May. I really do want to read an epilogue though. This story was really brilliant, and showed a dark, mysterious side to Peter Pan.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
Never mind. O.O Wendy and Tom are definitely more than friends. Or a brother/sister relationship. Who do you think of when you write the characters? Any movie stars or anything? Having a real person as an image would really help me picture the story, picture what's going on... For Tom, the first person I think of is Tom Parker from the band The Wanted :) kind of fan-girlish but oh well. He is more of the Tom from your story than Tom Felton from Harry Potter. Honestly, Tom Felton was the perfect Draco when he was little. When he got older, he got ehh...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
I'm a fan of the Prince. He's odd... mysterious. I want to read more about him, what he thinks about. He NEEDS Lynn. She fixes his soul, even if only for her visits. She brings back some of his humanity. I hope. I see Tom as Lynn's friend. Or brother. They seem very close, like their bond will never break...
JustADreamAway735 chapter 26 . 10/8/2012
Well, I feel slow for just reviewing right now.
Anyways, your story was so captivating and spellbinding that I couldn't help but read from start to end in the course of like two days. But I'm so sad that it's already over! And the fact that her brothers and Tom are dead! But you're the author, and it's your story, so I'll just go with it. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Taylor chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
That has to be to the best story I've read on - *ever* . I waited for you to finish it .. and after coming back about 3 months after it was complete .. wow . A bit sad , but im definitely content .. with this awesomeness . c: