Reviews for Anything
CapnBrie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww, this is really cute! _ I love it. Great work!
HUTATU chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
aww so sweet! x3

I like how you added the character C and made him like Matt, as.. love B. and in a way its nice to know B was loved. for all we know there might have actually been a C! I mean look at all these fanfics! so many are about Matt and he was barely in the show/manga. so I really like how you came up with this :)
Tara chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Was there really a C? I know that there was a Z and an X, but I thought that C was made up. Eather way, this story was great!
Lovelylynx chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
man i loved this one, im suprised there isn't more reviews. it's really sweet and i loved the plot. very original. you fit everything in well
Nazgurl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I LOVE this, and the whole idea of self-destructive love. The fact that Matt will literally give ANYTHING for Mello, and the tragedy that Mello places his own burning obsessions as a priority over Matt, which makes a happy ending for both of them impossible...I really, really love depressing romantic stuff like this. Thanks for this wonderfully executed oneshot!
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aw, I'm smiling now!

Btw, I am fully planning to review each and evey DN FF you have on here. Just sayin'...

~Mademise Morte
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw and now you know he's gonna leave... don't leave Matt, Mello! He can't live without you!

Thats so not fair!

Angsty! Well..um...Yay for L's rare smile!

-ClumsyLittleGirl
Jazi Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh... C... He's so fabulous. You have such a creative mind. C:

Keep up the good work!
Nitoa chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw, too adorable. I totally noticed the similarities between Mello and B when I read The LA BB Murder Cases, but adding C in there was perfect. :D Wonderful job.
Tunfisken chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
oh my god, i love it :'D it was so sad :C *cries* but its true..
blushuu chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Yeah! another story, your on a roll! That was so cute but the angst thats secretly there makes me wanna cry :'( Wow... any way I loved it!
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
-Applause-

That was very well done.

That could have ended up being an extremely confusing story with all the letters and names and he and I and them and all that. But it wasn't.

Very excellent.
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I don't know what to say, that's just beautiful, like always... you're very productive hehe