Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Maligaya chapter 6 . 3/27
Oh, wow! What an extraordinary story! So much humor and flair - but just there, under the surface real power and emotion. This is exactly the Captain Kirk I hope they can keep with any future movies. Very well written! I can't wait to read what else you've written! Do you post anywhere else other than ?
PhantomBowtie chapter 6 . 3/18
This story was great-I can imagine poor Spock and Bones, pulling their hair out! "And after this time, he's lashed to his chair for all of eternity!"

I laughed so hard! XD
Bertha Darling chapter 2 . 3/4
Ow. My feels. I think they just about died.
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 6 . 3/2
Mm. This story was great! I enjoyed reading it :)

I can definitely imagine Jim acting all ( selfless and brave... ) reckless. Reading about the crew's misadventures always makes me smile.
This fanfic was pretty well-written.

Thanks for the great story!
ThisAccountIsNoLongerActive449 chapter 1 . 2/21
I love this story! It's very well written, with Jim's flippancy and the continuity of the crew panicking over him :D
shorinkandg chapter 6 . 2/17
I thought this was entertaining and very well written. Saved into my Favorites. Thanks!
quaff chapter 3 . 2/6
RFID is a mean and cruel punishment to do to a poor starship Captain.
beauty0102fan12 chapter 6 . 1/8
pretty fantastic story it sad to see that it is over
Emress chapter 6 . 1/7
I found your Atlas on someone else's favorite list. I so enjoyed how well you wrote Spock that I am now working my way through yours fics and they do not dissapoint. This was brilliant. The insight to Kirk was marvelous, the crew was hilarious and Spock was breathtaking in his depth.
Fyoex chapter 6 . 1/5
Awesome story!
mandy-madgirl chapter 6 . 1/1
Utterly hilarious and so true to Jim's attitude of ' I know what the danger is but I'll do it anyway' , he can't do anything by halves can he?
Ell Roche chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This is fabulous. I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, which is rare. Thank you for sharing.
Cloud-Dancer103 chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Spock saying 'shut up' has got to be the best line of this chapter. Made me smile, good job.
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Heh, I don't know which is more awesome, the KirkWhump! or the author's notes. Why does every chapter involve Kirk being cradled in Spock's arms? I sense a pattern. A pattern as old as the very foundations of the fandom. meheheheheh
Collaborative Lady chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
These were all lovely, but you are right. Chapter two takes the cake. Sort of mashes my face into it, actually.