Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Janara chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Lol. I *loved* Sulu's plan.
Janara chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I can see why this was your favourite chapter. The content is heartwrenching yet heartwarming. I loved the way you wrote the trio's thoughts, emotions and feelings. Can't wait to see what the next chapters are like.
SkyHighFan chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Now THAT is pretty funny!
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
this was a good story liked it a lot. It was great and liked how it played out.
mockingbird13 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Marvelous story. I love your writing style ,and your creative ideas. :) Keep up the good work. And in the last chapter, I did catch that lyric reference. "I Will Follow You Into The Dark' is one of my favorite songs. I'm glad someone else out there thinks it's awesome. Now to go check out what else you've written. :)
maipigen chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
love this
Silfrvarg chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I read and favorited this story ages ago, and due to the size of my favorites list have been looking for it for months! So glad I found it again, I LOVE the second chapter, like, words cannot express. There needs to be a favorite button, and then a whole new favorite button just for this story!

Sorry for gushing, but, just, wow.
Storm's Pride chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Ok, so usually I'm really bad about leaving reviews because I always feel like an inarticulate idiot, but this is a story (you are an author) that I always end up coming back to reread every few months, and this chapter, in particular, always gives me shivers. Like, wow. It is amazing beyond belief, with an intensity to it that there isn't nearly enough of. (Or, alright, maybe I just don't find enough, but I read a LOT of fiction, and I could probably count the things that have made me feel this strongly on my fingers. Also, there's the fact that this gives me shivers every time I read it, not just the first.)

I am (totally ridiculously amazingly) in awe of your writing. Particularly just how much depth your use of repetition adds; I can't come up with a strong enough way to convey just how much I adore this.

Mostly letting you know how awesome this (and you) is (are?). And wanted to thank you for writing this, and sharing it.

...Yeah, I still feel like an inarticulate idiot. Which isn't going to change no matter how much I edit this, so I'm just going to submit now.

Stormy
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I laughed really hard as I was reading this story. I love how you have Jim always ending up coming so close to death. It's funny how well this all turned out. I think you kept everyone fairly well in character and I think that it was a well written story. Thanks for the laughs!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
AW! This is freaking brilliant! :D
CircleDaybreaker chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
jim angst and humor make for the greatest star trek fics! :D
ForestSprite chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I feel horrible. I've read this story at least 6 times (maybe more but definitely not less) and I don't think I've ever commented on it. So, as you can probably tell with the previous sentence I absolutely love this story. I love the characterization of Kirk as someone willing to do what he feels is necessary for his ship, and the loyalty of the crew to their mad/brilliant captain. Love. Love. Love. That's all I have for it. I keep coming back to this story. My favorite still is Act 2. That one always gets me, my heart breaks a little. Lovely.
Ihni chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Ah MAN, that was the best ending ever. "When have I ever done otherwise ..." Wonderful. Thank you!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What? I can't believe I haven't commented this fic yet? How this could happen is beyond me when I just LOVE this story :)
Readertee chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Hey...is the full security team the reason why there seem to be ridiculous no.s of redshirts sent down to away missions on TOS (who then promtly die)? Or is that just my crazy mind finding non-existent patterns
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »