Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Amon.Beck chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
"Will all due respect, Captain," Spock called back mildly, gauging the distance between the bank and Jim, "shut up." He dove into the water, swimming over with all the speed and grace of a deeply concerned Vulcan. - FUCK, YES.
Amon.Beck chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
"He isn't allowed to leave the Enterprise without a full detail of security officers ever again." He turned back to his station, fingers flying as he began a new branch of research. "I'll see what I can do about having him chipped with some kind of sub-dermal locator." - They should have thought of this before now. XD *lol*

Man, you are keeping me totally entertained while I'm stuck at work with NO CUSTOMERS. UGH.
Amon.Beck chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
"what haven't you been telling me and how long haven't you been telling me about it?" - Classic mother-hen McCoy.

And, damn, INTENSE Kirk.
Amon.Beck chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
"I'm serving under a moron who lacks the self preservation instincts of a lemming" *sobs into a pillow* Omgawd, I can't stop laughing.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
In your own words, that was "GAAAH AWESOME!"
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I'm absolutely speechless. Fantastic job, especially with that second chapter.
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I love how much affection there is between Kirk and Spock even when it's not explicitly stated. Great job on conveying that. It's what keeps Star Trek real for me.
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Your stories are like siren calls to me. I read and re-read these so much I almost know them by heart. Honestly though, these fics are beautiful beyond compare and could you please write more?
CornflowerBlue chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I think this chapter has got to be the most poignant of all that you've written. It...hurt. It explains in retrospect why he jigged the Kobayashi Maru. "Stop. Go back." has just become one of the most painful sentences. This chapter also [effectively] brings Spock and Kirk together. You know, if I didn't know better this story is almost a companion piece to Atlas...these things could've happened during the interim. Amazing.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
You should know...and I think that you already do...that your stories are really, really cool. I love your "genius Kirk", and I think it is plausible. In TNG, I've always envisioned Kirk as probably some wise-ass in his youth, which was wonderfully exploited when the 2009 movie depicted an alternate reality showing younger versions of themselves. And I think you captured that aspect, and gave it life as well: the Kirk factor, the steadfast First, the green-hobgoblin of a doctor, the unwavering and loyal crew... Thank you for sharing it with us through your writing. I truly enjoyed it, and I hope you will continue to write more. Reading yours has been such a pleasant addiction. :)
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Eep! *suppressed fan girl squeal* I love you right now. Unfortunately my sleep deprived brain decided that SpockxKirkxBones was the greatest thing since... Coffee and bacon. So therefore I'm both incredibly happy and pouting and can't tell up from down. Guess that's what happens after being awake over 30 hours straight.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Oh my god! I really love this story especially the ending wow!
Maria chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Really like the whole story but the last 4 paragraphs of Act 6, are what sell it as being really good.
Seeing glimmerings of where "Atlas" came from.
Maria chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
"Not another word," Bones snapped with a glare. "You'll jinks it."
Jinx, not jinks, the only word I can think of with that spelling is hijinks.
Still liking the story, onwards & upwards to the last chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
"New rule," Sulu said shakily as transportation energy gathered around them. "The captain isn't allowed off the Enterprise, period."

Kirk choked a laugh, which turned into a violent cough that shook his body and aggravated his leg. He groaned, pressing his pale face into the dirt, and shuddered violently.

Sheer awesomeness!