Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
delete-account-please 5712304 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Surprising story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
Katie187 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I put it simply. I love it,really :)
ashrewiews chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely loved your story! The writing was fanominal and you captured the crew member's emotions well. Keep writing I look forward to seeing more from you :)
delete-account-please 5708615 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Amazing story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Oh my gosh this series is so good! I loved how you got the characters personalities down to a point! Definitely one of my favorite Star Trek fanfictions!
delete-account-please 5698950 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Spectacular story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Impressive story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Splendid story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Alright I loved this to absolute pieces ! Kick ass job ! Can't stop laughing !
Captain Quirky chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
THIS IS SUPREMELY WONDERFUL! I love how you've crafted this story, and though you complain at yourself for the plotline, you handled these injured-Kirk stories in a unique fashion. Everyone is in character, the story is often amusing and also often dramatic, and the whole thing is emotional and suspenseful. I particularly like Act II. I look forward to reading more by you! :)
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Nice, very nice. Good stories, absolutely loved the poker part. And I appreciated the fact that the stories were cohesive and free from grammar and spelling mistakes. I also enjoyed the style of the writing a lot.
Wolf-mistress chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I just found this story/series and loved it. I hated that this little series is over. I look forward to reading the other two stories I saw on your bio page and am heading there now.
girlish chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
This was amazing! Though I'll admit, I got pretty scared when I started this Act 6 because I kinda thought you meant Jim actually died this time. I'm going to read Atlas soon, I'm looking forward to when I can find time to read it!
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This chapter... I am stunned and a bit heartbroken. I will remember this chapter now whenever I watch the movie. Incredible. Thank you.
590 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »