Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Mm. This story was great! I enjoyed reading it :)

I can definitely imagine Jim acting all ( selfless and brave... ) reckless. Reading about the crew's misadventures always makes me smile.
This fanfic was pretty well-written.

Thanks for the great story!
pastoutafait44 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I love this story! It's very well written, with Jim's flippancy and the continuity of the crew panicking over him :D
shorinkandg chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I thought this was entertaining and very well written. Saved into my Favorites. Thanks!
quaff chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
RFID is a mean and cruel punishment to do to a poor starship Captain.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
pretty fantastic story it sad to see that it is over
Emress chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
I found your Atlas on someone else's favorite list. I so enjoyed how well you wrote Spock that I am now working my way through yours fics and they do not dissapoint. This was brilliant. The insight to Kirk was marvelous, the crew was hilarious and Spock was breathtaking in his depth.
Fyoex chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Awesome story!
mandy-madgirl chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Utterly hilarious and so true to Jim's attitude of ' I know what the danger is but I'll do it anyway' , he can't do anything by halves can he?
Ell Roche chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
This is fabulous. I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end, which is rare. Thank you for sharing.
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Spock saying 'shut up' has got to be the best line of this chapter. Made me smile, good job.
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Heh, I don't know which is more awesome, the KirkWhump! or the author's notes. Why does every chapter involve Kirk being cradled in Spock's arms? I sense a pattern. A pattern as old as the very foundations of the fandom. meheheheheh
Collaborative Lady chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
These were all lovely, but you are right. Chapter two takes the cake. Sort of mashes my face into it, actually.
sallydeathhands chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Okay…my review for the last chapter of this was sent before I had completed it. So just disregard that one. That being said, what I was going to tell you that I adore your fics. You balance the emotions of the characters beautifully and your plot ideas are brilliant. I hate the fact that I can't write like you! (LOL) Oh, and by the way the Death Cab for Cutie song? It was "I Will Follow You Into The Dark"? Wasn't it? I like "What Sarah Said" the most out of all of Death Cab for Cutie's music. But again excellent writing.
sallydeathhands chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
This was incredible. So incredible, in fact, along with my enormous amount of awe, respect, and adoration for you…I'm also e
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
This was an excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »