Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Nervous indeed. It's one thing and generally accepted for a captain to put the welfare of ship and crew before their own even if superficially injured, entirely another to have a potentially fatal injury and yet escape both first responders and the eagle-eyed doctor, but make it to the bridge and converse lucidly before collapsing in a pool of blood. Kirk is evidently not big on ideas of longevity.
DieAstra chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This is awesome! I was searching for whumping stories, and here I am ;) I really love the way this is written, with this twinkle in the eye, well formulated sentences, and yet heavy on the hurt as well. Well done! I'm also proud to say that I picked up on the leaning on the left arm before Spock did. I thought, when has he ever done this? Great!

And that is very brave of you to try all the bridge talk, it surely isn't easy, as I also have to learn right now. I am even newer than you, have just been watching first the movies, then TOS for the past few weeks.

Did I mention I like your writing style? Off to the next chapter! *hurries over*
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I love Sulu. Next time, it's "We're getting a goddamned leash for our captain."
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Yes, Sulu. You go, dude.
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
This is the chapter for which I will favorite this fic.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
heh that would be the one he'd come out without a scratch ;P
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
lol that last line was great XD
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I love that line at the end
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
This is amazing.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Heh. That was like in Sherlock Holmes, a Game of Shadows, when Lestrade went to pick up Sherlock from jail and he's telling all the prisoners jokes. *laughs*
This was awesome. The chapter titles and even author notes were humorous and the actual story was interesting and very true with all the trouble kirk gets into. :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Really awesome job with this. :D
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Nice Death Cab for Cutie reference. (:
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
He is definitely high-maintenance but complex.
ellie1775 chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
Brilliant is too mild a word for your brain and literary work. Please continue to write. You have an avid audience.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Loved these stories! He's just sitting there, cleaning house in a game of poker with not-mercenary mercenaries, joking around while his crew are going Gwaaaaahhhh! Loved it! Do you plan to do another set of stories like these? Please say you are! These were great. Maybe do a couple where some of his crazy, slightly insane, geniousness shines through? Will definitely be reading these again!
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »