Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
ashrewiews chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely loved your story! The writing was fanominal and you captured the crew member's emotions well. Keep writing I look forward to seeing more from you :)
delete-account-please 5708615 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Amazing story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
justagirlthatdreams chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Oh my gosh this series is so good! I loved how you got the characters personalities down to a point! Definitely one of my favorite Star Trek fanfictions!
delete-account-please 5698950 chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Spectacular story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Impressive story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Splendid story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
GlOmP3R chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Alright I loved this to absolute pieces ! Kick ass job ! Can't stop laughing !
Captain Quirky chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
THIS IS SUPREMELY WONDERFUL! I love how you've crafted this story, and though you complain at yourself for the plotline, you handled these injured-Kirk stories in a unique fashion. Everyone is in character, the story is often amusing and also often dramatic, and the whole thing is emotional and suspenseful. I particularly like Act II. I look forward to reading more by you! :)
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Nice, very nice. Good stories, absolutely loved the poker part. And I appreciated the fact that the stories were cohesive and free from grammar and spelling mistakes. I also enjoyed the style of the writing a lot.
Wolf-mistress chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
I just found this story/series and loved it. I hated that this little series is over. I look forward to reading the other two stories I saw on your bio page and am heading there now.
girlish chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
This was amazing! Though I'll admit, I got pretty scared when I started this Act 6 because I kinda thought you meant Jim actually died this time. I'm going to read Atlas soon, I'm looking forward to when I can find time to read it!
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This chapter... I am stunned and a bit heartbroken. I will remember this chapter now whenever I watch the movie. Incredible. Thank you.
Gollymaya chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Oh, wow! What an extraordinary story! So much humor and flair - but just there, under the surface real power and emotion. This is exactly the Captain Kirk I hope they can keep with any future movies. Very well written! I can't wait to read what else you've written! Do you post anywhere else other than ?
PhantomBowtie chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
This story was great-I can imagine poor Spock and Bones, pulling their hair out! "And after this time, he's lashed to his chair for all of eternity!"

I laughed so hard! XD
Bertha Darling chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Ow. My feels. I think they just about died.
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »