Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Way Walker chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
that was funny, u know i wouldn't surprise me if Bones and Spock just tied Jim to his command chair to stop him from hurting himself. loved Act 1 and 2, very emotional and written really well.
Shatterwing chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Loved it!

Trouble always finds Jim, there is nothing the crew can do about that.

Wonderful reading!

Thank you, please update soon!
Goldfish Girl chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
"Because I really feel like I’m channeling the series."

I'm rewatching Season One right now, and you really kind of are. If you want a really good "Kirk has interesting priorities" episode, go for Season 2 and "Journey To Babel"( I think it's on YouTube). Where he gets stabbed in the side by an assassin and has a punctured lung, but leaves his bed after only hours so that Spock can donate blood to his dying father. ('Tis complicated.) Thus follows a lovely scene wherein Kirk, with the wound to his side barely healed, commands the Enterprise in battle, and then goes back to Sickbay barely able to stand and has to be wrestled into bed by McCoy and Chapel.

So, to sum up, yes, THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY AWESOME. (This new fandom has a ton of "Kirk gets injured" stories, and I twistedly love it.) I also like the way you deftly suggest the missions that have been going on around them with a few sentences. Chapter 2 broke my heart. And I love Sulu's running joke. MOAR PLEASE. :)
passionfornight chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Sadly you're chapters are getting shorter, although they are all still fantastic. It is sad that it is coming to an end though. I wish it were 20 times rather than 5, but I will take what I can get. I like the Spock/Kirk interaction whether it is intentional implication or not. Can't wait to see the next chapter so please update soon.
pdljmpr6 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
omg, that was awesome. I loved McCoy's 'of course it is' about the communicator, because it really is what we were all thinking. lol. Great chappie. Liked the title as well and I'm glad McCoy knows CPR. Kirk doesn't even realize how important he is to everyone around him ::shakes head:: it might be the death of him...

pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
OMG. My poor kirk. ::pouts:: but if you're going for kirk whump, you certainly got it! lol. I love Sulu. Dermal locator. I'm sure kirk will go for that. rofl.

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Incredible peice. Loved the way you described the meld, gentle touches and Jim's fevered thoughts like fire-flys. Liked the description of his mind being brilliant, troubled and agile. It was very smooth, all the charachters very believable. THe constant replaying of the last few moments of the Kelvin, trying to come up with a different outcome, absolutely incredible. Horrible and torturous, but incredible. And Spock and McCoy were spot on in the last part where Jim finally starts to wake up. I love thsi fic.

Lady Merlin chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Okay, WOW. I tried to review for every chapter but my idiot internet isn't working very well. this had got be to one of the most AWESOME series EVER. Period. Jim is FANTASTIC and the crew is a WONDERFUL foil. Esp. Bones and Spock. I truly don't know how to describe it. that one line got me i can't remember exactly, but it was 'the crew was only just beginning to realise how devoted Kirk was, and it scared them' that sums up the perfect emotion so many people have tried to do, but failed at (incl. me) so keep going. I can't wait for more!

Love,

Lady Merlin
phoebe turner chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
amazing chapter!
Chezzers chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I love this idea!

find 4 ways to beat the poop out of kirk! i love it

you really are gifted with your writing and well done for making each one better than the last, i know how much that can be a challange!

well done and good luck

Regards

Chelse x
Tassa09 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I have to admit that I've enjoyed this story so much I made it my favorite so I can reread it over and over! Awesome writing
Crystalstorm chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
This was another good chapter. I can't help but laugh at some of the things poor Kirk get's himself into and look foward to seeing what happens next. Ja.
Searafina chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Aw, there were definately some Spork moments...*squee* Ahem, anyhoo..great job on this chapter, I loved the interaction with Spock and Kirk...*gestures to above behavior* This is fastly becoming one of my top five Star Trek fics. Thanks for the fast updates, it really makes my day.
Philyra chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
Just another day in the life of the crew of the Enterprise! Save the captain! XD
Philyra chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Haha, Bones' line about Jim not being anyone's pagan sacrifice was the most win-tastic in the entire chapter. I love that man. XD Again, I love everyone's loyalty to Jim. And Sulu's right - they totally need to just plant a tracking device on him. Things would be so much easier!
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »