Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
danahid chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I really love this story, all three chapters so far. It's moving and detailed and so well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Celestial Cutie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Kirk is not only a trouble magnet. It seems to know where he's at all the time. Especially the alternate reality Kirk.

Great story. The second one is the best. Get's down to core of some of his darkest issues. Keep up the good work.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
*squints* I think I see some plot...Look Jim is hurt! Aww...poor Jim.
Shatterwing chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Huh,::giggles:: Kirk will not be happy with that whole full detail of security buiness.

Either way, he's a trouble magnet, and Chekov is going to get his ass chewed off by Bones for losing Jim.

Kudos for another great chapter!

Please keep updating.
MTCS chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
ROFLMAO! i love how you write the crew. its like Jim is that one little brother who is forever getting himself hurt. get him hooked for GPS, makes the most sense. poor thing. i love it.
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
heh! jim chiped like a prize show dog.
Searafina chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I don't think you shot yourself in the foot, and this chapter fits in with the rest. I liked how you focused on everyones (ok I exaggerate, it should be written as, Spock's, Chevoc's, and Bone's) responses to Kirk being missing. I found it sweet how in the end Sulu even had his say on how they should now treat their captain...the protectiveness from them is amazing, and accurate. It certainly had alot more humour, and a much lighter tone than before, but it certainly wasn't any less good. Keep up the good work!
Capt.Cow chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Ha, classic chapter! I love that you can still make Jim's character known even when he is completely unconscious! Awesome. Also, Chekov was brilliant in this chapter, I love how you made him awesome with a phaser (I feel like sometimes he is made a weak character because he is young, but you've avoided all that which is great!)

Love the idea of micro-chipping Kik. Made me giggle!
onesmartgoalie chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Another nice chapter. Sulu does have a brilliant suggestion, but that would probably fail.
numbersandalphabets chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This just keeps getting better & better.

There's so much depth to your characterizations and your writing is so vivid and beautiful.

Especially loved how Spock is beginning to understand what drives Kirk. Can see the legendary friendship between them developing.

Can't wait for more.
passionfornight chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Dramatic in a different way than the first, but just as good if not better. I was very happy to see that you had updated. Having a Spock does make life easier. Good thing they have one. Can't wait to see what new situation will crop up next time. Please update soon.
FalconWings14 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I like this. I like this a lot. 'Specially lovin' Spock slowly warming up to Kirk, and Bones' eternal frustration.
Roz chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
great story! thanks for writing, can't wait for the next chapter. great characterization work, brilliant.
Shatterwing chapter 2 . 7/24/2009

Kirk needs a hug... and Spock too.

I love this story so much, and this has only proved that you are spectacular!

I would like to see some more interaction between Spock and Kirk, But I'll be ecstatic with whatever you give me.

Cyber cookies and Kudos for you!
Ginger Ninja chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Oh my goodness, this second one was absolutely heart-breaking.

Amazing writing.