Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Rofl. wet blankets. lol. look at Sulu! Taking charge. Jim was totally in his element, making contacts and what not, I would love to see him in that dress uniform...great stuff. Loved Spock going into the Captain's mind to bring him out of the coma thing. I wonder if Jim will get some of those rules lifted after the next chap. Or else the poor guy will never have any fun! lol. I mean, it's not like he goes *looking* for trouble (most of the time) it's that it always seems to find him...and then he can't find sickbay once it has had it's fun...that's all...

PhoenixDreamer55 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
this is wonderful :D it's dramatic, but not over the top, and for someone who claims to know so little about TOS you've done a marvelous job! i'm also seriously loving the K/S, even if it wasn't intended :)
Tenebrielle chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
I absolutely love this! I'm going to be quite sad when it ends.

I know this is random, but the titles for each chapter are awesome and make me giggle every time I read them.
ReferenceGoddess chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
OMG: "self preservation instincts of a lemming" I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Yeah, McCoy is not going to forgive Spock easily for stranding Kirk - but it did work out for the best, didn't it?

Lemmings - OMG - lemmings.
Dana Katherine chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Oh, Jim. What will we ever do with you? Great job!
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
i am thoroughly enjoying this story. excellent job!
JadeMac2442 chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
"Wet blankets, the lot of them." That's fantastic! So much fun. Hey about you channeling TOS, in the TOS book, The Entropy Effect, Kirk gets shot and nearly dies. He's bleeding all over the bridge and Spock does a meld to help stabilize him. Kirk's only concern at the time is that he'll take Spock with him. Its beautiful.

I love your writing.
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
I liked this.
Neomeneomine chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
"With all due respect captain, shut up."

*loved*
Way Walker chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
that was funny, u know i wouldn't surprise me if Bones and Spock just tied Jim to his command chair to stop him from hurting himself. loved Act 1 and 2, very emotional and written really well.
Shatterwing chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Loved it!

Trouble always finds Jim, there is nothing the crew can do about that.

Wonderful reading!

Thank you, please update soon!
Goldfish Girl chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
"Because I really feel like I’m channeling the series."

I'm rewatching Season One right now, and you really kind of are. If you want a really good "Kirk has interesting priorities" episode, go for Season 2 and "Journey To Babel"( I think it's on YouTube). Where he gets stabbed in the side by an assassin and has a punctured lung, but leaves his bed after only hours so that Spock can donate blood to his dying father. ('Tis complicated.) Thus follows a lovely scene wherein Kirk, with the wound to his side barely healed, commands the Enterprise in battle, and then goes back to Sickbay barely able to stand and has to be wrestled into bed by McCoy and Chapel.

So, to sum up, yes, THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY AWESOME. (This new fandom has a ton of "Kirk gets injured" stories, and I twistedly love it.) I also like the way you deftly suggest the missions that have been going on around them with a few sentences. Chapter 2 broke my heart. And I love Sulu's running joke. MOAR PLEASE. :)
passionfornight chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Sadly you're chapters are getting shorter, although they are all still fantastic. It is sad that it is coming to an end though. I wish it were 20 times rather than 5, but I will take what I can get. I like the Spock/Kirk interaction whether it is intentional implication or not. Can't wait to see the next chapter so please update soon.
pdljmpr6 chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
omg, that was awesome. I loved McCoy's 'of course it is' about the communicator, because it really is what we were all thinking. lol. Great chappie. Liked the title as well and I'm glad McCoy knows CPR. Kirk doesn't even realize how important he is to everyone around him ::shakes head:: it might be the death of him...

pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
OMG. My poor kirk. ::pouts:: but if you're going for kirk whump, you certainly got it! lol. I love Sulu. Dermal locator. I'm sure kirk will go for that. rofl.

649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »