Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
Lilyzinha chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
wow that was beautiful!
Time Lady Tinkerbell chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Amazing~ I loved this fic! And it made me cry as well, lol! So job well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Loved your story, very well written
Brenden chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
gooodwork
tanseynz chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Nervous indeed. It's one thing and generally accepted for a captain to put the welfare of ship and crew before their own even if superficially injured, entirely another to have a potentially fatal injury and yet escape both first responders and the eagle-eyed doctor, but make it to the bridge and converse lucidly before collapsing in a pool of blood. Kirk is evidently not big on ideas of longevity.
DieAstra chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
This is awesome! I was searching for whumping stories, and here I am ;) I really love the way this is written, with this twinkle in the eye, well formulated sentences, and yet heavy on the hurt as well. Well done! I'm also proud to say that I picked up on the leaning on the left arm before Spock did. I thought, when has he ever done this? Great!

And that is very brave of you to try all the bridge talk, it surely isn't easy, as I also have to learn right now. I am even newer than you, have just been watching first the movies, then TOS for the past few weeks.

Did I mention I like your writing style? Off to the next chapter! *hurries over*
empty to be deleted chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I love Sulu. Next time, it's "We're getting a goddamned leash for our captain."
empty to be deleted chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
Yes, Sulu. You go, dude.
empty to be deleted chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
This is the chapter for which I will favorite this fic.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
heh that would be the one he'd come out without a scratch ;P
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
lol that last line was great XD
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
I love that line at the end
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
This is amazing.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Heh. That was like in Sherlock Holmes, a Game of Shadows, when Lestrade went to pick up Sherlock from jail and he's telling all the prisoners jokes. *laughs*
This was awesome. The chapter titles and even author notes were humorous and the actual story was interesting and very true with all the trouble kirk gets into. :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Really awesome job with this. :D
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »