Reviews for 5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Loved these stories! He's just sitting there, cleaning house in a game of poker with not-mercenary mercenaries, joking around while his crew are going Gwaaaaahhhh! Loved it! Do you plan to do another set of stories like these? Please say you are! These were great. Maybe do a couple where some of his crazy, slightly insane, geniousness shines through? Will definitely be reading these again!
Jelsemium chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Ha ha ha! This story is a lot of fun.

I recommend getting a proof-reader, though. You used "accolades" when you meant "acolytes." (For the record, you can actually replace a chapter without losing any of the reviews. Trust me, I've done it lots of times.)
Meiyami chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
I like it! Your fic is amazing :p I love crazy and protect Jim :DDDDDDDD
Finwitch1 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
LOL. Brilliant. Apparently odds of survival are turned upside down when it comes to James T. Kirk... The part about his father was really touching.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
우리 다음에도 오자
herbert942 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love these! Especially Sulu's growing restrictions in the captain through the chapters :)
larocco chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
"...though Kirk thought he detected an undercurrent of "I'm serving under a moron who lacks the self preservation instincts of a lemming" hidden somewhere in his eyebrows." GREAT description! So looking forward to reading more from you!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
You're very good at this. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thank you very much for sharing.
EchoAngel42 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is one of the most beautifully written stories that i have ever read. Seriously this is unbelievably gorgeous and heartbreaking and inspiring all at once. Because of this I am seriously considering the phrase if I cannot change the outcome...let me change the world as a tattoo. This is amazing and you are an incredibly skilled author. Keep writing please! Truly breathtaking.
delete-account-please 5713548 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Really sorry to see this remarkable story come to an end.
delete-account-please 5712304 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Surprising story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
Katie187 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I put it simply. I love it,really :)
ashrewiews chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely loved your story! The writing was fanominal and you captured the crew member's emotions well. Keep writing I look forward to seeing more from you :)
delete-account-please 5708615 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Amazing story sorry to see this great story come to an end.
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »