Reviews for Sharing
BandBfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
WOW...this was soooo them it was scary...you have their voices and mannerisms of their speech down perfectly

thanks again

Cindy
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
So touching and wonderfully sweet. Characterization was perfect, and once again, you ended it with a perfect line.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow! Amazing story! Very moving and deep! I really enjoyed it!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
As always, I loved it. I can't pick a fave quote, because I loved it all. And the "one-on-one sessions with Sweets" exchange made me giggle. You rock!
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
AWW!

Liked this one too!

Sharing is caring kids!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
REally liked this; short and sweet, and with a lovely last line - you're exceptionally good at them! I just love that a character is called Sweets too! Sweets (or candy) are my favourite food :D I really liked all that was shared between the two, and of course the mention of cake was just perfect!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
More cuteness! These short, fun fics are the fastest way to put a smile on my face!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was so sweet!

She's very right and while it might be easy to stand up to some siblings, it's hell to do it with others. It is one of the hardest things to make yourself do.

Her reassurances that he is that bravest man she knows made me smile.

Wonderful job!

Leah
Megan Sarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very nice...I really enjoyed this story.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Another fic? YAY! Must be my lucky day!

Great story, very heartfelt and wonderful!
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Aww, yay for fluff! :) That was pretty good. In the show, i was pretty dissapointed that they left us hanging like that, even though when you look at it fundamentally, it made sense. But you fixed that so now im happy! Nice job
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Sque :) This little interaction was cute and angsty at the smae time; I loved every word of it.

"It’s one thing to stand up for someone, but it’s another, much braver, thing to stand up to that same person." - I don't think I've heard a statement so true in a while, and for Brennan to have said it, that just shows how much she has developed as a character.

"There was no one in the world he’d rather share anything with than Temperance Brennan." - This line was gorgeous; it was so simple, but it conveyed a certain honesty that reveals so much about their dynamic. I loved it :D

I'm glad the Bones muse is back, but I do love the CSI: NY muse too, I think they should both get accquainted and have a bit of a party :) This fic was adorable, looki forward to more of them :)

T.
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
DANA!

I 3 that your Bones MUSE is back

but the word MUSE makes me want to listen to MUSE

haha

I thought this was really cute

and a great scene

that should've happened

you're awesome

my socks have been rocked

-julia