Reviews for Shouldn't Have Asked
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
neko1998 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
How adorable! I ship them so much and while I'd love to see Paulie molested I feel bad for him, who knows if he passes out maybe Lucci will carry him* Great read!
Hujikari chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh god! moh my fucking- this this this... is too much to take...! *nosebleeed* :D:D:D:D:D GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
You know I liked it, but you made one little mistake, though I guess it can't really be a mistake... *tilts head to the side in thought* Anyway, here are the two sentences that if you pay attention closely, you'll notice. It's understandable if you didn't notice, just saying.

Sentence number #1

I was so distracted by him ravishing my neck, that I hadn't noticed him slipping my thin shirt off.

Sentence number #2

The only thing left covering me was my thin shirt and the pair of goggles on my head.

(I thought Paulie's shirt was already taken off? I don't mind either way but just pointing it out if you didn't notice. That's what happens to me, I upload a story than notice my mistakes... Not fun, than a reviewer points it out, _)

But! I really liked your story! This is one of my favorite couples, too bad not a lot of them T_T So, please don't take this comment as an insult, I just wanted to make sure you realized. *nods seriously*

Bye! :)
RenaRocks chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I hadn't even thought about Lucci x Paulie but god this was a great one. Might make me think about the subject more.
azab chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i loved it a lot
Saki chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I can only find one thing that you missed ... and that is that is isn't continued ! ;)

I only have small idees about what happend the day after, so I would really love to read it ;3

Love your fanfic x3
Melodien chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
love it1 thanks for sharing
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was awesome XD I love this pairing 3

And the notes at the end made me giggle.
KochuKochu chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh yeah, it's so sad that there aren't many fic about them... In Spanish (my most spoken language) it's IMPOSIBLE to find anything! O-O

However, I really enjoyed yours. It's so hot, good lemon LoL Oh my, my, Who’s behind the wall? LoL

Take care! D
Paulie fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story.

I would like you to write more of the LuccixPaulie ones please.

There weren't much Paulie stories, but I think I liked yours the most out of the rest of them. :)
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 7/24/2009