Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
ColFan13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
So sweet :) Love a coping-George for a change, depressed-George is too depressing.
emazings chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So creative and wonderful, what a wonderful, comforting way to develop their relationship.
Lucechange chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
lovely! really enjoyed it :)
liltle chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lovely indeed. It was simple, bur very deeply touched me. Incredible device of interactions between the two, very fitting and beautifully set. Thumbs up:D
star-girllx chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I never thought I would read George/Angelina, but lo and behold, the day has come.

Gosh, I just love how this whole story just—glows with this warmth; it reminds me of those moments that just fit together like puzzle pieces until it's a whole patchwork quilt of sunshine and snapshots of memories.

Thank you for writing this. We all need a little summer hope in our darkest winter.
princessinct chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Thanks for bringing the sun into my winter.
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, this is so good! I love it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I think you did a great job on this. I like how you went through the week in adding a little bit of summer each day. The growing relationship between George and Angelina was quite well done.
Lady Noodle chapter 1 . 10/11/2009

Continue, please?
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
One of my favorite fics ever, totally excellent :)
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was really cute. :) I loved the invitation to Christmas from George, it felt sincere and hopeful. The song fits perfectly as well. Well done!
Deandra chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Sorry I'm late. Oddly enough I've been rereading all the Potter books and just finished Deathly Hallows! Guess the new movie coming out inspired me to do so (I've decided to save my money and reread the classic book rather than watch a horribly butchered storyline on screen).

At any rate, this was very nice, showing their shared recovery from the loss. George is more subdued than he was with Fred, but then that is to be expected after time and loss such as he has known.

Will try to get around to reading your other stories soon. I fell behind on reading fan fics whilst reading Potter.

- Deandra
Nacata chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Tres magnifique! I don't usually read George/Angelina. I was an avid Fred/Angie fan and I was rather confused when Rowling announced her marriage to George, but occasionally I stumble across a heartfelt piece that puts them together just right. (: You captured both George and Angelina brilliantly and it was refreshing to find a George who was not completely broken-I was surprised and intrigued to see that he was the one doing a large majority of the fixing, this time around. Your style is simple and yet intimate and your portrayal of the characters was simply stunning; I was happy to see you portrayed both their vulnerabilites and their humor and strength. Keep it up!
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I'm happy to see a Post-DH George that isn't irredeemably unhappy. Lovely job.
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
And you will most certainly get that review.

I thought this was really well done. I don't usually read George/Angelina-the pairing, to me, seemed to entail a lot of angst (dead brother, dead ex, etc). But this piece has definitely changed my view on it.

I loved the entire theme of summer and winter you weaved into this; it was rather metaphorical. Winter, as all the harsh, bitter, sad memories of the past that haunted them both; and summer, as the joy, warmth, and love that the two found in each other. I just thought it was incredibly appropriate.

(And the banter was well-done, too).

Excellent piece, Violin Ghost.