Reviews for Limbo partners
Difdi chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Actually local laws say as long as they're within a couple years of each other the penalty is a year in juvenile detention instead of 10 years in adult prison. The Xavier school is in Westchester, New York and New York has the third strictest laws out of all 50 states.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
This is awesome, hope the muse comes back for more. The possibilities are endless!
keichan2 chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
The flying lessons were hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
I'd love to see more adventures of Magik and Mojo.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Another awesome story. I'm def curious to see what happens in the further adventures of Xander and Magik. Lol. Great job and I hope we get another update soon.
Cemalidor chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Catapult as in Aircraft carrier or the standard medieval one? :XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
grinning yes grinning we are
Netchka chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Ha ha ha That's funny. Xander is having fun , yeah. :)
Ophite68 chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Well Scott does actually have a point since about 51% of all pregnancies in the US are 'unexpected'. However I do like the story - Party On!
Tarix chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Nice story, waiting for an update.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Entertaining and amusing.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
ongoing partys, and an upbeat outlook, it's good to be xander.. plus he/they got to see kitty naked *smirks*

keep up the good work
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Hidden in Shadow chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
LOVE these! I will gladly admit that I wish I had even a single percent of your writing talent, as your talent has made me quite happily checking to see if something new is written in ANY of the stories, and every time something is, I get a happy little jolt just from seeing that, which only gets better upon reading. Hope you are able to keep that up for pretty much forever, as I gladly will keep checking your writer page every day for new and AWESOME stuff, of which is EVERYTHING so far!