Reviews for Limbo partners
grinning yes grinning we are
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 3/30
Ha ha ha That's funny. Xander is having fun , yeah. :)
Ophite68 chapter 2 . 3/3
Well Scott does actually have a point since about 51% of all pregnancies in the US are 'unexpected'. However I do like the story - Party On!
Tarix chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Nice story, waiting for an update.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
FinalGuardian chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Entertaining and amusing.
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
ongoing partys, and an upbeat outlook, it's good to be xander.. plus he/they got to see kitty naked *smirks*

keep up the good work
vampireharry the 2 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
Hidden in Shadow chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
LOVE these! I will gladly admit that I wish I had even a single percent of your writing talent, as your talent has made me quite happily checking to see if something new is written in ANY of the stories, and every time something is, I get a happy little jolt just from seeing that, which only gets better upon reading. Hope you are able to keep that up for pretty much forever, as I gladly will keep checking your writer page every day for new and AWESOME stuff, of which is EVERYTHING so far!
Makuryami chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Um... I likes your stories but... I fear hat I mus correct you on some historical facts. for one, the catholic Church did NOT support hitler. Oh yes, there were priests that supported him, yes, especially in Croatia, but the Pope excommunicated all priests that actively supported his regime. Not to mention, the Church & pope were both responsible for harboring & saving the lives of more than 3,000 jews. this discounts the even larger 1 MILLION Romani/Roma saved from both Hitler & Stalin.
In addition, any priests found to participate in the slave trade (particularly Portuguese ones in Angola) were also excommunicated. The Church has NEVER ben okay with slavery. Of course, this hasn't stopped false men of God from participating in such activities.
I know this because I was educated in the Xaverian Brothers order, which currently one of the most liberal, self-critical & anti-Curia factions of the Catholic church at the moment.
That being said, I do enjoy your stories, and look forward towards reading more of your material.
fellow chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Cool.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Great chapter
son of a peach chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I love the idea of IIliana having Xander to watch her back. I felt like she got a raw deal in the comics. Then again, so do most of the X-men. Anyways, I greatly enjoy this storry. Thanks for writings!
SoaP
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
Hmm, international magic man of mystery lol.
syed chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
So using hypnotism, they can summon everything ever lost at sea and never recovered. Lots of sunken treasure and ship wreaks. lots of salvage is great. Who says it need only come from the seas of earth? There are whole planets of races out in space. I had this idea what with earth fighting off all these alien invasions, and even galactus, I thought that loads of alien refugees would be coming to earth to hide from their oppressors. as the hroes would drive away such villains. I wonder if alien refugees could turn up, washed on to the shores of limbo? their portals can cross time, so plenty of people from the past could show up.
the heart of limbo is an actual heart, what could they change it to? I had this idea that if they placed powerful items in the heart it would allow them to access and control their power. The octoessence each have a unique item of power. They also reside in their own dimension. Them and limbo makes nine realms so, I wonder if xander could create his own world tree to unite those worlds, in a manner similar to odin, imagine the power he would have and control. each of the eight also have a unique temple, which I can see being changed to match the new reailty.
Imagine if that Mkkan crystal was placed in limbo heart, so they are able to draw upon the fires of so I totally hope he terraform both venus and mars into living planets.
does xander know he is in the marvel world?