Reviews for Lieutenant's Mayhem
HummingBird742 chapter 26 . 4/27
... Imaginary desert puppets?

WHY?!

I was laughing the whole way through the chapter. I could barely take a drink of water for fear the next thing I read would make me burst out laughing!
HummingBird742 chapter 25 . 4/15
Do you know what the final pairing will be? Just wondering.
WorldPeaceMan chapter 24 . 4/13
So I have to say your story is absolutely amazing! You have every characters down to a T and i throughly enjoy your OC. With that said, I'm really surprised to see you don't have as many followers and reviews because honestly this story is just so good. I love reading this story and watching the growth of Ruka and how she plays into the bleach universe. Very well done my friend! I do hope to see further updates on this story. You have such a nack for this. Please please keep writing!

Peace!

-WorldPeaceMan
HummingBird742 chapter 23 . 2/23
We get to meet more of her family?! :o. YES!
Furionknight chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
Jisturae chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
After Reading only one chapter, I can say this definitely feels a lot like Bleach alright. The extra's section at the bottom is what really closed the curtain of doubt when it came to that. I look forward to going through this fic and seeing what awaits Ruka.

It is fics like this that prove OC inserts can be done correctly.
PanoramaGirl chapter 15 . 2/21/2016
Love this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I love those zanpakuto spirits. I can't wait to see the beauty you produce in the next chapter.
PanoramaGirl chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
I love it, the story is beautiful and well written. You don't see that kind of character development in a OC story. I love if you could make it a Mayuri x Ruka story but if you decide Ruka x Byakuya I'll still read it. Keep up the amazing work. I usually don't read OC stories but yours gave me hope, because how well written it was.
Furionknight chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Furionknight chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Regin chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lady Triplet chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
This is one of the coolest stories EVER! Please update soon. I want to see more of Ruka annoying everyone and falling in love with Byakuya!
TheRabbit3 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Your story is simply amazing!

Reflected Moon chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
This was really good! I cant wait till you update!
atomicvegemite chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
aaaaah, this story is amazing!

You have possibly some of the best dialouge I've ever seen in fanfiction right here! It's witty, interesting and overall just flows together. I'm very impressed with how you've managed to effortlessly weave Ruka into the Bleach universe, all her interactions with the characters are lovely to read. All of the random pop culture references crack me up

For a personal opinion I'm rooting for ByakuyaxRuka even though a relationship with Mayuri would have some really intriguing dynamics to it. :)

Keep up the awesome work!