Reviews for Lieutenant's Mayhem
Furionknight chapter 19 . 8/20
Jisturae chapter 1 . 7/24
After Reading only one chapter, I can say this definitely feels a lot like Bleach alright. The extra's section at the bottom is what really closed the curtain of doubt when it came to that. I look forward to going through this fic and seeing what awaits Ruka.

It is fics like this that prove OC inserts can be done correctly.
PanoramaGirl chapter 15 . 2/21
Love this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I love those zanpakuto spirits. I can't wait to see the beauty you produce in the next chapter.
PanoramaGirl chapter 14 . 2/18
I love it, the story is beautiful and well written. You don't see that kind of character development in a OC story. I love if you could make it a Mayuri x Ruka story but if you decide Ruka x Byakuya I'll still read it. Keep up the amazing work. I usually don't read OC stories but yours gave me hope, because how well written it was.
Furionknight chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Furionknight chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Regin chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lady Triplet chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
This is one of the coolest stories EVER! Please update soon. I want to see more of Ruka annoying everyone and falling in love with Byakuya!
TheRabbit3 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Your story is simply amazing!

Reflected Moon chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
This was really good! I cant wait till you update!
atomicvegemite chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
aaaaah, this story is amazing!

You have possibly some of the best dialouge I've ever seen in fanfiction right here! It's witty, interesting and overall just flows together. I'm very impressed with how you've managed to effortlessly weave Ruka into the Bleach universe, all her interactions with the characters are lovely to read. All of the random pop culture references crack me up

For a personal opinion I'm rooting for ByakuyaxRuka even though a relationship with Mayuri would have some really intriguing dynamics to it. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
Neversaynever chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omg! I luv ur stories! My cousin Foreverafter was right! But hey, do you know hanza nukui in bleach? If u do please! Can u write a love story about him? Plz! With a oc! Plz! When I watched Shusuke Amigai arc I thought hanza didn't deserve to die. Plz!
Regin chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
thablueGRRL chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
i absolutely love this story! can you make more interactions between Ruka and Mayuri soon?
Kira michi chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
I'm begging you to update as soon as possible! :D This story is just getting too good!