Reviews for Lieutenant's Mayhem
Furionknight chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
I look forward to more :)
Regin chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Lady Triplet chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
This is one of the coolest stories EVER! Please update soon. I want to see more of Ruka annoying everyone and falling in love with Byakuya!
TheRabbit3 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Your story is simply amazing!

Reflected Moon chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
This was really good! I cant wait till you update!
atomicvegemite chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
aaaaah, this story is amazing!

You have possibly some of the best dialouge I've ever seen in fanfiction right here! It's witty, interesting and overall just flows together. I'm very impressed with how you've managed to effortlessly weave Ruka into the Bleach universe, all her interactions with the characters are lovely to read. All of the random pop culture references crack me up

For a personal opinion I'm rooting for ByakuyaxRuka even though a relationship with Mayuri would have some really intriguing dynamics to it. :)

Keep up the awesome work!
Neversaynever chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Omg! I luv ur stories! My cousin Foreverafter was right! But hey, do you know hanza nukui in bleach? If u do please! Can u write a love story about him? Plz! With a oc! Plz! When I watched Shusuke Amigai arc I thought hanza didn't deserve to die. Plz!
Regin chapter 11 . 11/24/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
thablueGRRL chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
i absolutely love this story! can you make more interactions between Ruka and Mayuri soon?
Kira michi chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
I'm begging you to update as soon as possible! :D This story is just getting too good!
Getsurenka chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Your humor never fail to make me laugh, not even after sitting through a hour of lecturing.
Getsurenka chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
Yeah Byakuya! Um... Do you mind telling me about the pairings in this story? Like RukaXMayuri or RukaXByakuya? Byakuya is a meanie when it comes to Ruka. Actually, when it comes to everybody.
Something chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Yay another chapter! Poor Hisagi, trying to help but just messing things up...XD Liked it, loved it!
valenciadarkness chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
I'm loving this 12th division stuff! You've totally changed my perspective on Mayuri and I actually kind of like him now (I used to think he was crazy). Well, he IS crazy, just now I think he's crazy in a good way (..if that's possible).

Ruka Mayuri sitting on a tree! ...not gonna go there...yeah...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
LovingBlackParadise chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
yay i cant wait till we see more mayuri