Reviews for No Envy, No Fear
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Aww, I wish this had been in the real episode.
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
HKL;DFJAKL;FJK;S! I LUV IT SO MUCH! :) Seriously, it made me happy.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like that Spencer is teasing when he wakes up, trying to get JJ into a more cheerful mood. Great job!
Harrypotter-PercyJackson chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is amazing!
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aw... Totally in character! Liked this story, a lot! No, I don't write in full sentences. XD

Loved the way you portrayed Reid's teasing to JJ; that's just the kind of awkward, insensitive thing he would do after almost dying. XD

Excellent!
JadenTheFangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
you know, i really like ur stories. they're powerful and just really good! though, this still made me feel bad for reid and jj, its still really good oneshot and i enjoyed it
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was a nice little fic.
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Great fic!

Jackie
CM-Fan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is so cute JJ and Reid are made for each other
porkchops chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i'm a bit mad, because i wrote this really long nice PM about how i love CM too and blablabla, but my internet decided that all that was unnecessary, so it shut down. *sigh* anyway, yes, i LOVE CM, and i will try to read all of your stories (especially the ones that have reid...) but right now i just wanna read animal crackers XD
Agni xx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
If you didn't already know that I'm a sucker for anything to do with revelations (and for JJ/Reid), you don't really know me at all. And considering the whole 'armies' thing that went down yesterday, I'd say you do know me.

And since you do know me, you know how much I enjoyed this. Oh yes.

Mucho love for this. Write more things, yeah?

Agni
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This was a charming little fic. I've also been wanting to explore the dynamic between JJ and Reid following his rescue because it's so very interesting. You portrayed it in a very kind and sweet way. Great job!
falcon-121 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Excellent story! I think you did a great job of capturing the friendship that JJ and Reid have and the emotions that they both went through after "Revelations" (particularly JJ's). I actually like the focus on JJ, since most of the focus from that episode usually goes to Reid (but he definitely wasn't the only one to have problems in that one). Keep up the good work!