Reviews for Day of Rest
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 6/25
It was so adorable! I really love it! I think this is my first read about Hayner and Olette. I mean, I do consider them as a cute couple on the side but reading a fic about them is definitely different. I kinda wanna know how she'll react xD
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 6/25
Kaorei chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aha, I love the ending! Funny oneshot, I could actually imagine Olette doing that on pamper day x)
Common-Sence chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This Story is Absolutely The Cutest :3

It was Wonderfully Written 3
EatinBananaPancakes chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Oh my gosh! The ending is so cute! I love it so much! XD Nice work!
iandin123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I knew it! SQUEEL! Poor Olette, having to face all this on her pamper day! But, it's a good thing though, so I don't think she'll mind!
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha this is So true to their character.

I loved it!

Awesome work :)
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
That was really cute and well-written! Tersely, good word:)
ShingetsuMoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
First of let me say that no I have not abandoned you and your stories, I recently signed up for Twitter and discovered just why people are so addicted to it..

Second I have to say that I loved this story and pampering day? I think every girl has one of those no matter how tomboyish they seem to me.

Nice work!
lemonadeskies chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
SO CUTE! x3 I loved it! Some people really need to appreciate Haynette~ I love them, hee hee. c:
solette chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
oh jeez! Olette and Hayner are so underappreciated!

I thank you for this one shot! REALLY!

It made me laugh so much and it was so cute.

Great job! I want more Haylette xD
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Okay, first thing first. I hate having to log in twice. I mean, they tell me to give my email address/password deal, I type that in correctly, then they tell me, "Log In Failed" because of the stupid picture thing. Why don't they give me that the FIRST time so that I only have to log in ONCE?

...Now that that's passed...

I LOVE this couple. Hayner/Olette is so adorable. I saw that you wrote a one-shot with them and I squee-ed! I started reading it all bouncy and stuff. I haven't read much Hayner/Olette stuff, so I was happy to finally be reading one from you! I thought that it was perfect! XD

The girly-pampering-day? GENIUS! Olette totally would. I love how you bring her inner... I dunno... Like, how Hayner is afraid of her if she gives him the right look. I like that side of her, much better than the nice-sweet-girl side they show in the game. Don't get me wrong, she was totally in character! And Hayner... spot on! He is just so adorably awkward! And all the girls he had "flings" with made me laugh.

I was all sad there was no Riku... I always love reading your Riku. XD Lol, random I know... but I can't review something of yours without mentioning Riku! There's too much Riku/Olette out there... I think that is a stupid couple... bleh. Hayner/Olette owns all... except for Riku/Kairi. THAT owns all! Lol sorry... that didn't have anything to do with the one-shot...

Okay! Well, before I start ranting even more, I'm going to end my review! XDD I really enjoyed this! It was adorable! The ending, while I knew what was coming, was totally not cliche. It was like... cute, but without the cliche! I thought that was done very well! Great job! :)
Lilytoby chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
gosh, that was so cute :3 I can't believe Hayner just walked in when she was shaving her legs 0.o