Reviews for Tricks and Thievery
Pharies chapter 13 . 8/25/2017
So cute! I loved reading this. The roles you put everyone in were perfect )

~Tori
Maggie chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
This is pretty amusing.
SenpooCobra chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
OMG THAT WAS BEUTIFUL *FANGIRLING*
YinKeket chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
that was bad ass Haruhi being a thief. can't wait to read more of this. she was very clever to use that man weakness when he was drunk. use their weakness..
LissyCreator chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
I shouted after reading, (Well, not shouted, but you get the idea) "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME!"
seireidoragon chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I love this story! I squeeled when Kyoya cried after she said yes. I hope that when I get married it can be perfect like in this story!
rini.mae chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
:) nice story...write more!:)
ali5ma chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
i loved this story
Kudos4U chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Such a sweet story! I just read the whole thing!
Shinjuuki chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Sweet story
ohmyotps chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
What a perfect story for these two. It reminded me of Haruhi in Wonderland. I do so like Kyoya and Haruhi living happily ever after. Thank you so much for the excellent story!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
Awwww this was sweet and nice.

I liked it. So cute. 3

I'm going to miss this story.

And now time to read your other stories, that I have yet to read.

hehe (:
BlackWings95 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
I'm sorry, I didn't really like it. It's just a little too mushy for me. You did do a good job though, there were only a few mistakes throughout the story.
BlackWings95 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Okay? This is actually the first AU fiction for ouran high that I have seen, and attempting to read. So far, I will have to think out side of the box for this one. Haruhi is way OOC, but sometimes that is a good thing... ONLY for AU fics I believe, so I will keep reading, but Kyoya better be in character or have a personality I approve of.
Scherherazade chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
The ending was suitably fluffy and I've enjoyed the updates over the years. I'm glad you were able to finish this story.