Reviews for Photographic Memory
Adorable. Thanks so much
Nichalia chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hehe, cute!
jen4850 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great bit witha great ending.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Rate: A
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good one-shot. I like that Sheldon and Penny seem to retain themselves in this, with the added cuteness of their relationship. )
Glorry chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love it :)
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"Come on, Sheldon. It'll only take a minute." He quirks an eyebrow at her, and she rolls her eyes. "Okay, more like three minutes. Please?" She finishes him off with a smile that makes his heart rate speed this woman and her secret weapons, he thinks.

"I can't wait to show you the sexy little nightie I bought. I think you're reallygoing to like it." His eyes go wide, and CLICK goes the third shot.

d(*-*) Ha Ha Ha So Sweet and Cute I Can't stop Grinning d(*-*)
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I missed this before. Lovely :)
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I adore the way you write Sheldon! Normally I'm not big on an actually romance between the two but you somehow made it work wile keeping both in character. Some of my favorite moments of the show is when he's interacting with Penny so after reading this I can happily say bravo.
JC Sayo chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
cute story!
BrokenFirePen chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Oh, this is cute. I'm glad I did what you told me to do. I like it. It's better than mine.
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aaww, a very cute Penny/Sheldon story! I like how Penny has apparently advanced Sheldon's understanding of sarcasm (without even using a sign!) and just their general interactions were sweet. I liked the line about Penny's "secret weapons" especially!
Irrel chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw, thank you for writing something inspired by my fanart :D If there is a fanart I'd have wanted a story for, it's this one! This was so cute. I love what Penny said in Sheldon's ear :3
inanna1130 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOVE! Sheldon and Penny doing couple-y things is always so adorable.

Perfect story to go along with one of my very fav pieces of Irrel's S/P art!
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw! It's one of my fave pieces of SP art, and I thought this fic went with it really really well. Totally cute!