Reviews for A Youkai's Passion Released
Mike Kromer chapter 2 . 2/28
Loved it, keep it up
MEKbookworm chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
Yay! You finally updated. Their interaction was in character and wonderful! I loved that he gave her a ring, I wish the series would have at least let Yusuke have gotten her one. :) very lovely two shot you gave us!
Godschildtweety chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
real good
jazzymay377 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I was beyond shocked to see that this had been updated but so happy! This is one of my favorite yuyu hakusho stories, but I thought it was always going to be a one shot. Thanks so much for updating! I hope you continue this one because this chapter was even better than the first chapter.
FreakShowCentral chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
HOLY SHIT, YOU ACTUALLY CONTINUED THIS AND EXPANDED IT INTO A TWOSHOT?! I mean, I still threw this in my story alerts just in case you decided to continue it, but I didn't actually think you'd really DO that! Goddamn... In any case, this was a REALLY good follow-up to chapter one and a REALLY nice treat for me. ;) Huh... just realized that this is the 5th-year anniversary of the first day that you put this story up. O_O Maybe it's a sign or something? XD Lol, just kidding. But honestly, thank you SO much for continuing this fic and deciding to put this second chapter up, and I look forward to seeing that untitled Yu Yu fic you briefly mentioned in your A/N at the end here and in your author's profile. Keep up the great work! :)
Back - In - The - Day chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Awesome...again!
Kmichell chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This is a very good story... I'm curious to know what happens next
Time Materia chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
So I need this in my life. This is life.
tmichele chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I loved this. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Honestly this is one of the best stories I have read period. Like ever. I loved how it progressed and it leaves me wishing there was another chapter to see if the do go all the way or at least Yusuke beat Kuwabara because he walked in!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
awesome story :)
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Another chapter please :) you're quite good.
Lebnaniya chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Well, please allow me to say that this is one of the most romantic and funniest fanfics I've ever read. Granted, the humor and comedy was only in the last few paragraphs, but I did NOT see that coming. Furthermore, I really admire your talent and how gifted you are in writing.

It was amazing and absolutely perfect - the attention to detail, the fact that you kept the characters in profile. I was very happy to find your story. If you do plan to write a sequel, know that your fans here on will be waiting and we won't be disappointed if you keep writing the way you wrote this story :)
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That is too funny! Only Kuwabara would just barge in like that. I hope you update soon!
FreakShowCentral chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
What a great oneshot! Though I would have liked to see them go a little farther, even if not all the way, I still thought you kept a perfect balance of passion and sweetness to make it seem like Yusuke and Keiko would really be doing something like that. There really aren't a whole lot of YxK lemon oneshots on FF, and there's even fewer ones when Yusuke shows his demon form, which I love because it truly exemplifies how much of a badass he is (well, a good badass, anyway). Loved the fic, and keep up the good work!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »