Reviews for Alpha Pavonis
Number 88th Gun chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
You know, Kujaku's story is one of the saddest stories I have ever known.

It's so sad that I can't even cry(I cry very easily) but just sit on one corner and think about it all day...

Thanks for portraying his story.

I love it very much.

Though it may lack some words of bitterness to add effect, it's mostly very nice.

*bLackGuardianX*
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
It's very touching to the heart. I like how it described Kujaku's life. You perfectly portrayed the suffering of Kujaku and his wish. Though it was not really to prove the love of Yama and Ashura instead of the non-existent love of his father and mother. He wanted to prove that Ashura was not an unwanted child, that was his wish. If just for a little bit, he was relieved because he felt like Ashura and him were similar. However, your story was really nice Kujaku was truly in character. Also, your grammar was perfectly well! _ Keep writing because you've done a great job!
suteko1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hmmm I like this one...nice tale
Red Ranger Kei chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This has such a nice sense of insight and sensitivity to it I always felt like there wasn't enough said about Kujaku in the series, and you filled in the gaps so nicely.
Oky Verlo chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
WOW!

This is so cute!

I love this story! Really well done Little Alex-san!

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
A very nice and neatly written story. Kujaku is one of my beloved m&a characters ever, and I find his story very touching. I am happy that in his tragic life he held to a hope than later proved to be right. You have pointed at the probably most important aspect of Kujaku's life and actions: the belief in the bond between Ashura and Yasha, that really managed to defy the fate. I personally liked the part Stargazers and Fate most. It's, however, really sweet how you showed that Kujaku had been loved by his mother - even if I believe otherwise, it's still nice to read it that way.
Himiko chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw, I feel so sorry for Kujaku! Last chapter of RG Veda made me cry so much D: I hope Kujaku will be happy now, wherever he is, because Yama and Ashura are finally together forever! Thanks for the in-depth detail of Kujaku's life, really enjoyed it! D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I really, really did love this

I liked the most the begening bit (before 1. The beloved child part)