Reviews for A Time for A Promise
Just another fan chapter 9 . 1/3
Really love this story! I wish Mercedes and Ingway had a happy ending. Ingway does feel really OOC but it makes sense. I know it's been aaaagess since you've updated but... if you ever do I would be thrilled!
TiffanyStones chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
Yay for MercedesxIngway! It's been a long while since you've updated but I still added this story to my story alerts, and I've reviewed! I would be very happy to see an update... Well, it's up to you :)
chiharu-tanaka chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
This is nice. Really nice D

I've only played this game recently and fell madly in love with it, especially for the Ingway/Mercedes pairing. I'm glad you decided to put a fan-continuation of their sad love story.
Eternal Wanderer chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
I've been wanting to find a story like this. Mercedes is my favorite character from Odin sphere and the ending left me disappointed.

I like the emotions in this story. That's always what makes a story interesting, the emotions of the characters and how well they are conveyed by the author.

Keep it up!
Haine-of-Winter chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Yay for the new chappy! XD I've been waiting so long for this to update. It's my most favorite fanfic of all since it gives Ingway and Mercedes a second chance. I hope they have a happy happy ending!

Can't wait for the next update! XD
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
YAY! That was quite satisfying! This story is fluffy but not so fluffy to the extent where I want to puke and just put the story down. I'm really liking it so far! I especially love the interaction between Mercedes and Ingway at the end. I definitely would like to see more action in the next one, hoho Do you have a good idea of where you want this story to go? :)
Prinx chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
MAWWWWWRRRRRR ACTION!
cherryumbrella chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
omg this story is so womderful! wanna read mooore ;_;

hope it will be updated sometime...?
I-Adore-Wuv-Stories chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Nah the fluff is just right! It's a very adorable story and I really like it for the fact that it continues after the tragic death of them both. I find it a bit odd how Mercedes is now the only fairy in the world but then again I think it'll work out just fine! I can't wait until Ingway remembers his memories, it'll be so cute!
LoveHopeWings chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
This is so sweet. Better than being drowned in homework and lightend up my day.
Fantasy-Magician chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
OOC is justified in this case as he is reborn he was raised by loving parent this time not insane grandfather. Nice story!
WildfireDreams chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
_ Wow I can't believe this actually updated _ I really can't wait to see what happens next _
Haine-of-Winter chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Yay! I'm soooo happy that you finally reviewed!XD I've waited a long time fro this. I'm happy that Ingway is trying his hardest to remember Mercedes. :) It's sad that she's trying to push herself away though to try and keep him happy. It's a sad complication even after a hundred years have passed...I can't wait for the next chapter keep the fluffiness coming!XD
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Oooh I like this one _ please write more soon.
Sheelos-Wolf chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
it adorable I love You! (not in that way) Keep it up!