Reviews for I'll Be Guiding You
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
SPARKLES!
Layered like an Onion chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I saw the picture on DA first, and I just had to check out the fic that went with it. Very good! I liked it a lot. There were a few typos and punctuation errors, but nothing severe. Cute one-shot.
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I came across this story because of a link from Saniika's picture. :)

I quite enjoyed it. Good descriptions.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Xanadu, am i right? I love that song! i had to read the words a bit before i remembered it. Thank you for writting it, it was fun to read!
FugitiveFantasy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
very nice. I liked how everything played out, and to me it was a good decision to keep everything T rated. Since Sarah's innosence does play a facter in the whole movie. I could picture jareth dancing with sarah perfectly and I had a small smile on my face the whole time while reading about it. The song he sang was really sweet. Maybe u will write a one shot sequal?
cartoongal11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
You did good, and i think you should do more please. You described thing, used details, and you did well. Please continue writing more stories and follow your dreams! Thank you!
Mahina chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Darkness was a so much cooler character than Tom Cruise.
LeannaPotter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Don't worry. I'm a nerd too. Love 80s stuff. And you are right, Legend isn't NEARLY as good as Labyrinth. You see, there's a big problem with other movies that I watch. No one wears pants NEARLY as tight as the Goblin King. hehe.
darkwhispersdale chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I enjoyed this and the song fitted in nicely with the story :-)

Also Legend wasn't as good as Labyrinth but the Lily and Darkness scenes were the best thing in it (except for the goblin)
kms5665 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Jareth taking advantage of Sarah's sleepwalking, love it.